DDOSS
Years ago

All Players Who Are Playing IN NZNBL AND SEABL

Just wondering which players are playing in the NZNBL and the SEABL because while I know a lot of them I was just wondering if I missed any

Topic #36856 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

All those related to NBL that are playing in NZNBL

Waitakere
Cadee, Te Rangi, Garlepp, Wynyard, Boucher

Wellington
Craig, Henry

Nelson
Phill Jones, Duinker

Canterbury
Richie Edwards, Gladness

Southland
Braswell, Blanchfield, Bailey, Majstrovich, Wesley

Reply #523861 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Mika Vukona is to play for Nelson I believe.

Reply #524176 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are the aussie players imports?

Reply #524204 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Yes they are classified as imports. Duinker, however, has a NZ parent I believe and hence qualifies as a 'local'.

NZNBL teams are favouring Australian imports over US imports - Australian imports get here early in the piece, work their tail off without the ego you sometimes get from a US Import and because they've played in the NBL, they can adjust to the style, pace and refereeing interpretations of the NZ league.

Reply #524230 | Report this post

Mad Hatter 3.0  
Years ago

Best place for aussie NBL players forthe off season. Game ready at startof the new season.

Reply #524448 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:59 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754