RMQ
Years ago

How to watch the NCAA final

I don't have fox. What's the easiest way to watch the NCAA final in Australia?
Also. What days it on?

Topic #36857 | Report this topic

7th April.  
Years ago

The game will be on 7th April at 11:18 am Eastern Australia Time.
Or you can just google "NCAA" which will tell you the time in your respective region.

I'm not sure if it is against the rules to share how to watch the game so i'll just leave it here...

Reply #523883 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

ESPN.

Reply #523887 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

If you don't have Fox I believe you can use a 2 week trial period for foxtel on the PlayStation. Just make sure you cancel before the end of the two weeks and you won't be charged...

Reply #523902 | Report this post

Luke  
Years ago

https://www.sling.com/
If you know how to use and have a US VPN set up, i recommended using this service, it comes with a week trial and you can watch the other channels like espn for NBA on thursday, I watched Wisconsin vs Kentucky through the TBS channel In HD yesterday

Reply #523919 | Report this post

elsa's not frozen  
Years ago

I have ESPN 2 HD on a big screen - mandatory couch sitting the next few days.

mens and womens both on next 2 days

Reply #523923 | Report this post

Latrentis  
Years ago

Have Foxtel but recommend slingtv for anyone who doesn't have foxtel, they offer a free 7 day trial with access to Espn and Espn2.

Reply #523950 | Report this post

smoke  
Years ago

You can also watch a live feed from NCAA.com if you proxy through a US-based IP address on your computer.

You can get a temporary US-based IP address using a VPN like tunnelbear (which has a 500mb free trial to test the service) or Private Internet Access (this is a good service).

If you google 'ncaa', it should give you the schedule for the championship game with a localised telecast time for your timezone.

Reply #523996 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

I use remz.ca to watch all my NBA, wrestling, soccer and this year the V8 Supercars.

It should have NCAA and just about any live sport you could nMe

Reply #524009 | Report this post

RMQ  
Years ago

PROUD! U da man! i think i've found a working stream through that site!

Reply #524037 | Report this post

Oswald Cobblepot  
Years ago

I briefly tried remz and all I got was malware warnings?

Reply #524080 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:59 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754