JP
Years ago

Basketball Victoria Previews

Who has seen the trailers on the Basketball Victoria Facebook page for the documentary on the U20 AJC Grand Final?

Premiere tonight at 9pm...If the trailers are anything to go by, it looks pretty cool. That GF was one of the best games I have ever seen.

Anyone seen it or know any more about it?

Topic #36873 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

BV have put this together and will be released on social media tonight. By all accounts from what I have heard, it is a pretty good vid.

Reply #524348 | Report this post

JP  
Years ago

Just saw it on FB - excellent production, check it out if you get a chance.

Reply #524496 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Great presentation and of course very much about the winners, Victoria, as it should be. But how different would it have been if Chillcott could have dropped that last shot and Tasmania had got up for an even more dramatic win.

Amazing game as it was, we can't forget how much the boys from Tassie played a role in this one, well done to both states and to the production team.

P.S. (Would have like to have seen a few more Tassie players or their coach interviewed, but a quality product I thought).

Reply #524561 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Link to video is here: Refuse2Lose

Reply #524575 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:57 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754