Kriss
Years ago

League pass Q

Isn't there a new League Pass package that normally comes out jus to view playoffs

Topic #36913 | Report this topic

Big Sexy  
Years ago

I would say the price they have on their website of AUD $119.99 is the Finals price as the regular price was around $280

Reply #525135 | Report this post

Aussiebballer  
Years ago

You can get better pricing if you proxy your IP to another country.
South America was a lot cheaper last time I looked.

Reply #525138 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think I read someone did a country in Africa and it was dirt cheap. Can't recall which country.

Reply #525226 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

India is one of the cheapest from memory.

Although even doing that solely for playoffs the price is a ripoff. The reduced season packages cost per game blows out compared to buying before the season commences.

Reply #525228 | Report this post

Slam DRunk  
Years ago

I bought the remainder of the season for $30 three weeks back. It now says I have purchased an annual pass. Does anyone know if it has automatic debiting?

Also does anyone else have problems with league pass pixelating every now and then.

Reply #525270 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:16 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754