Baller6
Years ago

Rondo

So what do you guys think, is Rondo injured or has he just tapped out? I mean I love the way he plays sometimes but seems he may be a tough player to coach. Mavs will be better without him I'd say and Carlisle has basically stated Rondo has played his last game in Dallas...weird situation.

Topic #36947 | Report this topic

Baller#3  
Years ago

I really dont even rate rondo any more. He was mediocre for a terrible boston team and even they are better without him. Now he has ruined what i saw as a legit title chance for My Mavs. As soon as we got him I knew it would be a mistake.

Reply #525840 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rondo has been setting piles of money on fire ever since the trade to Dallas was made.

Reply #525843 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

he's just got a shitty attitude.

Reply #525860 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

He doesn't fit with the coach. I'd be sceptical taking him also. He doesnt seem as good anymore. Hes a sook!!

Reply #525898 | Report this post

Boris  
Years ago

The problem is the game has shifted it's harder to carry a non-shooting PG who needs to dominate the ball, Dallas had the number 1 offense in the league before the Rondo trade then it nosedived quickly with him on the floor, sure Rondo can be effective but you need the right team around him

Reply #525904 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's been shown for him to be effective you need 3 hall of famers around him

Reply #525913 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:51 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754