Anonymous
Years ago

Delly takes Uber after failing to catch team bus

Reports say Lebron told him "if Steph is still walking then so are you"

Topic #37203 | Report this topic

rjd  
Years ago

The other side of the story:

"Important: Dellavedova had Cavs approval to miss team bus. Delly w/ family visiting from Australia, esp. sister who flew back this morning.

— Jared Zwerling (@JaredZwerling) June 5, 2015"

Reply #531487 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Its ridiculous how media will report to get click-bait.

They loved running the whole "team bus left Delly behind" to make it look as though there is disharmony in the group (which will get public interest more clicks and more money).

As an aside, media in general have really annoyed me this playoffs.

Go on social media and see Sportscentre, Sportsnation, BR and a lot of other major sporting media reporting non-stop on Riley Curry, the Lil B curse, Rihanna at the playoffs game, Delly missing the team bus.

Not sure if reputable sports media or TMZ.

Just my opinion but it seems the traditional analytical and in depth insight reporting is dead. Everythings TMZ like and clickbait hunting.

Reply #531499 | Report this post

Jono  
Years ago

Lol love the US sports media. Unfortunately most ppl base their opinion on the likes of bleacher report and real gm...

Reply #531505 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I love Blecher but I'm not silly enough to take it for genuine sports journalism. C'mon now, its light hearted stuff that can mix it up from the mundane by the books stories.

Reply #531507 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

https://twitter.com/Rachel__Nichols/status/606927730119077888

Reply #531509 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

For those who can't copy that link:

"@Rachel__Nichols: Matthew Dellavedova told me he missed last call for the #Cavaliers bus last night & they left without him. Took an Uber back to the hotel."

Any reference to the family story?

Reply #531510 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Appears not, but let me get the spin doctors onto that.

Reply #531511 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:38 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754