Anonymous
Years ago

Delly- wow!

Surely has a claim for the greatest australian of all time now.

Topic #37212 | Report this topic

Baller6  
Years ago

Lets not get crazy but a signature smelly game, they raving about him on sports center atm!

Reply #531709 | Report this post

Baller6  
Years ago

Whoops phone auto corrected delly to smelly lol

Reply #531710 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

KLove better watch out, he has a contender for the Player With Least Natural Ability award the GMs vote for

Reply #531713 | Report this post

RMQ  
Years ago

It's the most significant performance in a finals series game by an Australian ever. I'll give it that title.

Reply #531714 | Report this post

Jono  
Years ago

Spot on RMQ!

Reply #531716 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Seeing as he's one of what, three Aussies to get there that isn't really a huge call

Reply #531717 | Report this post

Jono  
Years ago

lol

Reply #531718 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

short memories.....

Reply #531719 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Shiiiit 5 my bad

Reply #531720 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pattys finals performance was great but this was a game where a Delly was just at the forefront of everything. He didn't light up the stat sheet but he won it for them no doubt. So much hustle!

Reply #531723 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'd say Lebron had a fair hand in the win but delly definitely played his part. If only his shot was a little better.

Reply #531726 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Delly > Gaze & Bogut. Not particularly close either.

Reply #531728 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lol I hope that's for this series and not overall.

Reply #531729 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gaze was a fringe end of the bench NBA player while Bogut has consistently quit on his team and country at the earliest sign of adversity. I'd take Delly any day.

Reply #531731 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

The Delly factor is real, folks. And we all know it.

The Dellavedova factor is real

Reply #531733 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

Yeah, Bogut - what a quitter! Taking time off for a broken rib jutting into his lung and a severely broken arm. "Walk it off sunshine!"

Next he will take time off for a coma.

But as for Delly, no I rate Patty's final game ahead of this one for Delly. But this would be number 2. The good feeling is that I feel he has a few more games of this standard yet for us in these finals.

Reply #531734 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

When was the last time Bogut represented Australia? I guarantee you Delly plays for the Boomers with a fractured rib. That's why he's in the league while higher rated AIS guys like Oglivly and Greenwood remain in the NBL.

Reply #531738 | Report this post

Choppy Galopy  
Years ago

MVPatty's game 5 destruction of Miami was something else. But Yer Delly, go for it man.

Reply #531739 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

"When was the last time Bogut represented Australia? I guarantee you Delly plays for the Boomers with a fractured rib. That's why he's in the league while higher rated AIS guys like Oglivly and Greenwood remain in the NBL."

There is a chronic divorce from logic in this quote. If you can't pick it out, I really wont waste time showing you what it is.

Reply #531740 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I know I've made some terrible calls over my time here but 531738 has taken the cake for worst troll ever

Reply #531741 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Bogut is no quitter, Delly is good not great. At this very moment is playing at his absolute best possible abilities. Id take Mills over Delly, but its closer than its used to be.

Reply #531743 | Report this post

Matthew  
Years ago

I just noticed ... its amazing in the NBA how many players dont dive for the ball, yet you see it more often than not in the NBL.

Green for the Warriors showed how you should go for the ball because he dived for it as did Delly.

Reply #531745 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good to see Delly not afraid to dive to get the ball then roll to protect it after ending one guys year and almost another with the exact same action. Hustle play

Reply #531747 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LeBron did SFA today. Thank goodness the Cavs had Delly or they would have lost for sure.
:p

Reply #531750 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Yeah, LeBron did "SFA"...

He just had 39pts, 16reb & 11ass for a 5th finals triple-double and is now just 3 behind Magic's 8.

#FacePalm

Reply #531753 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

There was :p

Reply #531755 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lebron needed Steph to have his worst ever shooting night ever to win

I'll just leave that here

Reply #531756 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

That was fun to watch! I think that performance was more important than Mills going off in the second half of G5 (which was also bloody fun to watch!).

To consistently shut down the MVP over five periods is as elite as it gets. No surprise the Cavs are just as good with Delly in as Irving.

Shows that defence is every bit as important as offence, while some of Delly's subtle contributions on offence were also very important, some qulity Dillon Boucher imitations going on there!

Reply #531764 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"To consistently shut down the MVP over five periods.."

Except he didn't. He got torched by Thompson in the first quarter and a bit, so much so Cavs were forced to put him onto Curry. From there he played pretty well, although I'd also add that Curry was TERRIBLE.

Reply #531769 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Curry was 5-15 against people who weren't Delly. Far below his season averages. Dellys D was fantastic I'm not putting that down but it's not like Curry was torching his other defenders. Had a very bad (read statistically worst ever) shooting night.

Delly also needs to realise backtracking with his hands straight up might have worked against his under 16 opponents but I can't help laughing when he does it and players like Rose and Klay just go straight past him when he does it

Reply #531771 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Can't believe the hating on Delly.

Seriously, the guy is a major contributor on a team 3 wins away from an NBA championship.

Reply #531775 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Subtle contributions on offence"

Must have been pretty damn subtle because all I saw was a starting point guard with 1 assist and 9 points in nearly 40 minutes

If he isn't getting wide open looks from 3 he doesn't score much at all. Barely can create his own shot which is disappointing for a guy that averaged something like 16 points a game in college.

Can defend though

Reply #531777 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Did you watch the game? Cavs played ISO ball for 90% of the game, as they did in game 1.

When Delly did have a chance to create, he made two nice floaters and a couple of nice dishes that were not all finished off.

His job however was to sit out on the three-point line and wait for LeBron to do his thing.

Reply #531779 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

3-10fg 1-6 3pt. Not a great contribution.

He's a non factor on offence. Has a 99 defense rating for sure but contributes very little on offence which as a 3 and D player he needs to improve on

Reply #531780 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nice dishes that weren't finished off is a waste of a pass. Hold onto it and find something better. 6 turnovers also could have hurt Cavs a lot. Cavs need to draft a point guard and make Delly a shooting guard next season

Reply #531781 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Agree that he had a chance to hit a few more shots.

His shooting percentage was better than the current NBA MVP in this game and he had a major part in ensuring that was the case ;)

Reply #531782 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

"Nice dishes that weren't finished off is a waste of a pass. Hold onto it and find something better."

No idea.

Reply #531783 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

People say rondo is a hog but he only passes when he can get an assist. Seems like a good strategy if you're a point guard. Dellys only role on offence is to a) give the ball to Lebron or b) knock down the three if Lebron feels like letting someone else shoot

Reply #531786 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Some people are getting too wrapped up in statistics here, watch the game and enjoy the result, Delly did great and his team won end of story...

Reply #531788 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

"Must have been pretty damn subtle because all I saw was a starting point guard with 1 assist and 9 points in nearly 40 minutes"

Indeed, they were so subtle you can't even find them on the boxscore. For those who watched the game, they would have seen a number of clever Delly screens which freed up teammates. They didn't look part of the offence and you won't see too many others in the NBA doing it.

As I said, reminiscent of how Boucher used to have a big influence offensively without posting numbers, using his brain to capitalise on the other team not paying him respect.

Reply #531791 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So he screens like every other NBA player ever and that makes him useful on offense. So that game Antonine walker went 0-11 from 3 because he set some screens it's okay. Got it

Reply #531792 | Report this post

Kr  
Years ago

The game is played at both ends and what delly May lack at one end on the stat sheet compared to some of the big names, he makes up for in spades with his energy and defence. Curry 0 of 8 with delly on him in today's gain plus 4 turnovers.
Great article on espn about the delly factor.

http://espn.go.com/blog/cleveland-cavaliers/post/_/id/1080/buoyed-by-delly-cavs-are-beating-the-odds

Reply #531794 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

"Nice dishes that weren't finished off is a waste of a pass. Hold onto it and find something better. 6 turnovers also could have hurt Cavs a lot. Cavs need to draft a point guard and make Delly a shooting guard next season"

I am hoping this is a joke. Someone please tell me this is a joke? You need to be able to create your own shots to be a shooting guard.

Delly is a 2nd/3rd string ball handler, who makes smart passes, and is a 3 and D/Hustle guy. On a team that already has Kyrie Irving anyway, you don't need to go and get another Point Guard.

"So he screens like every other NBA player ever and that makes him useful on offense. So that game Antonine walker went 0-11 from 3 because he set some screens it's okay. Got it"

Well, that is really diminishing his effect by saying that. One could also say "so what? Lebron put the ball in the ring a few times? my grandmother can put the ball in the ring." - It completely lacks context. If you actually WATCH the game, how Dellys screens differ to just some random name you might pull from your coight might become evident. He is continuously working to make things better for his team.

Delly isn't being lumbered with praise from all over the US media, Lebron James, and commentators/analysts because he "straight out sucks". It is clear he is doing something very right.

Reply #531795 | Report this post

Baller6  
Years ago

Lol at the delly haters, any good coach knows how valuable a guy like him is to a team. No he's not and never will be a star but if you can't see the little things out there that players like delly contribute then I'm sorry but you really don't understand basketball ;)

Reply #531797 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

Some people think that the only good player on the team is the big star. They don't realise that to win, you need role players. The Dream Team learnt this during the 00's, when their talent was no longer enough to steamroll to victory, they now needed to fill certain niches and holes and consider strategy.

Reply #531801 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can someone please explain how Dellys screens have somehow revolutionised the idea that standing in an opponents way gets your ball handler/ team mate more space? He screens a lot but he's not better at it than anyone else

Delly doesn't need to create his own shot and can't because his handles aren't that great, he just needs to hit open 3s Lebron gets him. JJ redick doesn't create his own shot. Danny green doesn't. They're just knock down 3 shooters that Delly should aim to become. Can already defend as well as Danny green if not better. Sure he's no kawhi or Tony Allen. But he's definitely up there

Every NBA players can screen. Not everyone can shoot like Lebron. You're grandma isn't an NBA player. Stupid comment

Makes smart passes. 6 turnovers 1 assist

I've never said he straight out sucks. He's a fantastic defender. Not so fantastic offensive player (except for his excellent screens apparently)

Reply #531804 | Report this post

Jono  
Years ago

18/64 shots from 3 Allstars, two of which are MVPs. Case closed!

Reply #531805 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Klay 14-28. Your maths might be out

Reply #531806 | Report this post

Jono  
Years ago

Not counting him. Delly hardly guarded the dude.

Reply #531809 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

"I've never said he straight out sucks. He's a fantastic defender. Not so fantastic offensive player (except for his excellent screens apparently)"

I think this is being taken out of context. He is more active than most players, and setting a lot of screens is just one symptom. There are certainly many players in the NBA who stand around a lot and wait to be given the ball - Delly is not one of those.

Reply #531812 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who are you counting Jono? Didn't realise that was players Delly has defended, my mistake. Rose/ Teague/ Curry? Or is that just the Finals so far?

Reply #531813 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Watch the game not the box score.

Delly killed it, end of story.

Reply #531815 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes we all understand he was vital to the win, thanks for summing that up. I did watch most of the game, missed the first quarter. didnt do much on offense except screen and finally hit a few nice floaters and of course a game winning offensive rebound and dominated curry all night.

Reply #531816 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Delly haters are hilarious. Who came up with the offensive rebound and drew a foul with ten seconds left in overtime? Who hit two free throw under max pressure to put the Cavs up for good. Like it or not, Delly will be the Boomers starting pg for a long time. I don't see Exum doing anything more than rounding out the bench. Ppl say Delly is unskilled

Reply #531823 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Patty mills die did he?

Reply #531826 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Delly has cemented his place as a starter in rio...

Delly/exum
Mills/1 of Goulding, mccarron or drmic
Ingles/Broekhoff/Newley
Motum/bairstow/Simmons
Bogut/baynes

Reply #531827 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Will be interesting to see him play on a team where his main role isn't to bring the ball up and give it to Lebron. Also worried about who's gonna score for the starters other than mills. Delly ingles bogut averaged 16 a game combined this season and motum played NBL so I won't even try to guess how he'll do against decent defenders

Reply #531828 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pretty sure Patty led the Olympics in scoring in London and is massively improved since then. He and Delly are a fantastic back-court combo. Patty can penetrate and draw help, while Delly is an awesome pick and roll ball-handler because he's so smart, balanced and patient.

Delly Ingles Bogut averaged 16 a game combined because they weren't meant to average 40. Is that really that hard to comprehend? If the Boomers get a full-strength side to Rio, they should be awesome, and if they're not it won't be because someone isn't a scorer in the NBA.

Reply #531864 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I really don't understand why just because someone is Australian they get a pass for being incredibly average. Not one of our players is a scorer bar patty. Can't wait to see them get taken apart by decent basketball nations

Reply #531866 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

"I really don't understand why just because someone is Australian they get a pass for being incredibly average. Not one of our players is a scorer bar patty. Can't wait to see them get taken apart by decent basketball nations"

I don't think you get the concept. It is BECAUSE he is incredibly average that he is getting a "pass". Dellavedova doesn't have a single favourable attribute - scoring, size, athleticism or anything. But he hustles every single night and has made himself a niche in a team fighting for the NBA championships. He plays above himself. That is why he is "getting a pass". He is a guy who would not be in the NBA if not for his hustle and IQ, and he has made himself the talk of the series. Delly is the ultimate underdog, and if you were truly Australian you would identify with that rather than come in with your tall poppy syndrome bullshit.

As for scorers, we don't have NBA scorers but that doesn't mean we don't have guys who can score. Aron Baynes was pretty handy in the world cup and he is no scorer in the NBA. Ingles led us in scoring in a few international gigs and he is an NBA role player. Just because someone isn't a scorer in one team, or one competition, doesn't mean they can't be a scorer in another.

As for being 'picked apart' by decent international teams, I call bullshit on that. We were 2 points away from the top 8 in the World Cup, and we also smashed a very talented Lithuanian team. We were missing our 2 best players, and our best scorer. Undoubtedly if we had not clearly tanked against Angola, we would have got an easier first crossover and made the 8. I think we showed we were a decent world basketball team even without our best players - and there are many more to come.

In conclusion, your comments show only knowledge of NBA basketball - not of the world game. While I don't think Deli is anywhere near the most talented player in the world, he is a guy who defies the odds and deserves respect for that much.

Reply #531892 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not caring about an Aussie player because he's Australian = tall poppy syndrome. Jesus

Reply #531895 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

You don't have to care. But at the same time, you don't have to run your mouth at people who do.

Reply #531900 | Report this post

Hoopie  
Years ago

I'm with GWB

Reply #531913 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

Game 3 will be the big test for him.

I've loved Delly since the first time I saw him play for the Gaels, and I've especially loved the way he has handled himself these playoffs. Couldn't be prouder or happier for the guy.
But these NBA writers just love to be polarising. One day he is trash, the next day he is responsible for shutting down the league MVP. The reality is somewhere in between.
He absolutely worked his arse off against the Warriors yesterday and got a lot of deserved recognition for it. But Let's not pretend he was the only factor in Curry having a quiet shooting night. I wouldn't be at all shocked if Stephen drops 40+ next game. He's just that good that when he gets rolling the best defenders in the league haven't been able to shut him down and Delly is not in that category.
The Cavs came out with a plan and did an awesome job of sticking with it, and the result was a road win against the odds. But the odds have a way of catching up with you in the end.

Dunno why fans can't appreciate what Delly has achieved though. Even if he doesn't make another contribution this series he has still had a season to be damn proud of IMO.

Reply #531923 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

Absolutely right, Dunkin' Dan.

I think also, when people say "Curry just had a bad shooting night," they have to see it in context. Lets face it, Teague and D Rose must have "just had bad shooting nights" against him too.

The truth is somewhere in between. Curry probably didn't have his best night, and Delly all over him like a blue ass fly would have contributed. I don't think we can call Delly the worlds best defender but the guy did his thing.

It is wrong to say that Delly wasn't a big factor in Currys shooting woes, but it would also be silly to think that Curry couldn't have torched him if he was on his absolute A game.

I believe that Delly is the better option defensively on Curry than Irving would be.

Reply #531924 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"In conclusion, your comments show only knowledge of NBA basketball - not of the world game."

Yeah that does make it hard to judge Delly who is playing in euroleague. Oh wait

3 of those 8 defended by Delly shots were pick and rolls where Steph blew past him and missed basic shots. Yes some shots defence and his ball denial was fantastic ( even ill admit after watching replays of it that its the first video id show a kid on off the ball defense) but if you don't think Steph had a shocking shooting night that was equally as important as Delly you're kidding yourself.

Also remember he only got put on curry because Thompson was embarrassing him

Reply #531926 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Teague got shut down by Delly and he did fantastic on Rose.

Stephs the leagues best shooter. Never again will he go 5-23. Absolutely kidding yourself if you think that was all Delly

Delly without a doubt Cavs top 2 perimeter defender even I can admit that

Reply #531927 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I like how GWB just paraphrased DD's post.

Reply #531934 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon #926 if you did watch a replay maybe you would have seen that Thompson was embarrassing everyone, not just Delly! Fine to make a point, but you are just using false opinion to satisfy your own.

Reply #531937 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tweets from an American journalist who gets paid to watch/ comment on games.

- Not sure about this slobbering over Delly D. ISOed in a corner he's been OK. P&Rs he looks lost. Give Steph space he puts him on skates.

- Re-watching G2: 3 P&Rs, 3Xs Curry loses Dellavedova. Misses open floater/open 3/passes. Then misses layup after losing him on off-ball cut.

- Apologies for letting the actual game get in the way of a storyline manufactured from No.s for those who have no idea what they're watching.

- Update: Steph gets ball on broken play w/5 seconds on shot clock in corner. Has to jack up quick 3. JVG raves about Delly's D. Okeydoke.

And let's not forget his awesome D early on when Steph goes straight past him for the layup

Reply #531942 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'll go ahead and guess GWBs reply:

Delly/ hustle/ Americans know nothing/ 0-8 is the only stay that matters/ no stats anyone else can give count/ stats mean nothing except if it's how many shots Delly made Steph miss/ I <3 delly/ Lebron did nothing

Close?

Reply #531943 | Report this post

Baller6  
Years ago

Once again the hate is strong, no he's not the best defender in the world, but if you ever played any ball you would know that sometimes those in your face hustle guys can really cramp your style when you are used to having a little more freedom. I garentee you that the warriors are game planing how to take delly out of the picture and free up Stef more even as we speak....and just in saying that, as a backup point guard being thrust into the spotlight on the worlds biggest stage he has done more than his coaches could have asked for.....and he will probably get torched a couple of times this series, but ummmm last time I checked isn't it nearly every night that Stef torches someone!

Reply #531945 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can't take you seriously if you're gonna keep writing Stef. Steph ffs

Reply #531946 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

"'ll go ahead and guess GWBs reply:

Delly/ hustle/ Americans know nothing/ 0-8 is the only stay that matters/ no stats anyone else can give count/ stats mean nothing except if it's how many shots Delly made Steph miss/ I <3 delly/ Lebron did nothing

Close?"

I have never been one to credit the win to Delly. He made some instrumental plays but you can't sleep on Lebron. Lebron clearly is why there was a game to begin with. So don't assume that I am braindead and ignorant.

I have also not pointed a whole lot to stats at all. I watch the game, and judge what I see in the game. I saw an unheralded and underrated guard take it to the MVP and make him very uncomfortable. But as I also said, in this very thread, some of this was due to Curry just having a bad game as well.

Curry can torch anyone in the NBA. Delly is no different. But Delly will make him fight for it. What more can you really ask?

You attempted to paraphrase me and you came up short.

I don't get what is with the Delly hate? He has exceeded anyones loftiest expectations.

Reply #531948 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

That is a very good reply GWB, it is also very similar to what the NBA pre game chat is about. Let's face it, when a country lad from down under can be thrust upon the world stage like this and he has nothing but his guts and determination (apparently) to fall back on, well he hasn't done too badly has he??

No matter how game 3 goes, we can all be proud of him, and we should be...

Reply #531959 | Report this post

Naph  
Years ago

https://youtu.be/oNul7OXHGio

Great breakdown if you've got the time.

Reply #531960 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2015/6/9/8747003/stephen-curry-shooting-matthew-dellavedova-nba-finals

I know none of you would read bleacher report because it's only a collection of American journalists and not armchair fans like GWB but if you can spare a two minute break from jerking it to Delly it's a good read

Reply #531966 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

http://www.newsweek.com/australia-taking-over-nba-340050

I did read this...

Reply #531967 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Considers the NBL a reason why there are so many Australians in the NBA. Stopped reading there as obviously it was a joke article

Reply #531968 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon^ you are so subjective and bias towards your own opinion, you fail to even recognise that others may have an opinion of their own.

You are not always right, idiot, yet you seem to think that everyone else is always wrong!

Give it up bud, just go back to your little world and don't bother the rest of use, you are like an annoying blow fly!

Reply #531969 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Another Delly dickrider. Wait about two hours and come back here to see how well Delly locked up curry this time.

Reply #531970 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

I just don't get the hate. Maybe Dellys performance is overhyped, so what? Wouldn't be the first time this has ever happened. He is doing his thing.

Reply #531974 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great come back there anon, idiot!

Reply #531975 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lol who's this clown ^

Reply #531977 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

5 minutes to half time and Curray is 1-5, not all due to Delly D, but he is having to work hard to get an open shot! Mind you the whole team is 3-13 from down town at this time!

Reply #531981 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm starting to think Cavs are winning this series. If warriors keep having this shocking shooting nights they have no chance

Reply #531982 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lol you are the only clown anon^^ idiot

Reply #531983 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^ Mate rub one out to Dellys terrible offensive game, you'll feel better

Reply #531984 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mate get a grip and start making some sense! You are an Idiot.

Reply #531985 | Report this post

Naph  
Years ago

Anon #531966: You do realise that Bleacher Report is _not_ journalists and is actually exactly a bunch of armchair opinions written by guys with keyboards right?

If you want to be a writer on Bleacher Report check out http://blog.bleacherreport.com/2014/06/05/how-to-get-accepted-into-the-bleacher-report-writer-program/

Tip: It is really not that hard.

Reply #531991 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good one Naph, that idiot anon troll probably isn't even watching the game! If he was he would be hearing the NBA commentators talking about how Curry has to work it out, not how Delly has to work it out because he has it worked out.

Reply #531997 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bleacher report compiles a lot of tweets from actual reporters. The stuff I posted was from Ric bucher.

(Waits for GWB to tell us all how he knows more than Ric bucher and now he knows more)

Reply #531998 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He knows more than you anon idiot, that's all we need to know! By the way how is the game going? How is the Delly/LeBron show going?

Reply #531999 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Easy to score when your entire team has to focus on stopping one player.

Reply #532000 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't even know what that means^

Reply #532002 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Delly into the crowd, commentators talking about 'championship effort' referring to him and crowd chanting Delly Delly! I am genuinely getting excited about this performance from the Cavs and to have Delly a major part of it, wow awesome!!

Reply #532004 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You could score 15 with Lebron on your team

Reply #532005 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Delly into draymonds knees probably also championship effort according to Cavs commentators

Reply #532006 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Calling it how YOU see it again anon^ idiot!

Reply #532008 | Report this post

Naph  
Years ago

https://www.hashtags.org/analytics/delly/

#delly estimated at 10k tweets per hour.... but they're probably just all the homers on this thread I guess :P

Reply #532009 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep I'm the only person to have seen it. Not sure I can take you seriously anymore since you just admitted to being blind

Reply #532011 | Report this post

Naph  
Years ago

Horrible start to the 4th for Delly.

Reply #532017 | Report this post

Orbs  
Years ago

This is only the second time ALL season Warriors are under 60 pts after 3 quarters. (First time was Game 2 of Finals)

Cavs in 5 if that keeps up

Reply #532018 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Steph getting them back into the game but not against Delly all the time either.

Reply #532025 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

The haters can shut the fuck up now. Delly just keeps on producing.

Reply #532044 | Report this post

Naph  
Years ago

Keep hating. It only seems to make him stronger.

I can't remember ever being happier for a player.

Reply #532045 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Le Bron James, 'Delly made of steel or somethin', he has grit, when the ball is on the ground he is the first one on it, when his tank is empty he just finds that little bit more.'

Or something like that, great interview post game!

Reply #532047 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

+1

Delly's da man!

Reply #532049 | Report this post

Baller6  
Years ago

Just dropping by to read all the delly hate....little quiet atm for some reason ;)

Reply #532050 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Annoyingly even I have to admit he had a decent game.

Warriors starters scored 52 and only had that many thanks to Stephs late game heroics. Cavs have this locked up if they can keep the Warriors shooting this terribly

Reply #532052 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Share the love anon^ it's peanut butter delly time my friends!

Reply #532069 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

This is what delly brings every single day. He has proven his worth in the league.

Reply #532075 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's funny...
A lot of interest in mccarron now after dellys performances.

Reply #532352 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

Has Mccarron got more NBA workouts after the LA one?

Reply #532354 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

If they want a player with similar qualities, you can't look too far past McCarron or even Greenwood.

Reply #532355 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah mccarron has more.
Just worked out for golden state apparently.

Reply #532359 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Lakers too.

Reply #532377 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:58 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754