Anonymous
Years ago

Warriors @ Cavs, Game 6

WTF with the reffing

1st quarter no fouls given to Cavs and light calls against, 2nd seems to be make up calls abut Mozzy getting slammed and nothing.. Not liking it.. Consistency please not just in the calls but quarter by quarter is a definite variation in the calling. Has been been happening all this finals series.. Dodgy I am thinking. James is getting nothing. Lots of Warriors and Curry fans I think.... And no not sour grapes just want a fair fight

Topic #37277 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mozzy still getting no love on his awesome vertical defence.. if he can't get a call in it no one can

Reply #533194 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Iguodala is a great
player but his head is now exploding and getting cocky. The flop on shumpert, the denial he reached in in james showing he is becoming a precious pup all about me FIGJAM. What's his background ? Until he has james history he can't brag, he has to earn it and if he's that good which he can be he doesn't need to do that crap.

Reply #533199 | Report this post

GWC  
Years ago

If you think Iggy is getting cocky you haven't watched Delly the last couple of games. How an absolute nobody thinks he's allowed to get into people's ears and complain to the refs about every call I'll never know

Reply #533204 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Delly might be the single worst lob passer I have ever seen in the NBA.

Reply #533220 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oh man nah he's had a few nice alley passes. His action is ugly af but can be effective

Reply #533224 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Delly had to tell the refs he was intentionally fouling because he's been that invisible tonight

Reply #533227 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

WOOOOOOOO Delly is on the scoresheet!!!

Reply #533230 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

shump and smith gone next yeat

Reply #533233 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

blatt has no plan for nba style of game. this is not euro completely different game style and blatt not up to it

Reply #533235 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agreed, Blatt needs to go or Lebron will opt out and the Cavs will be crying again cos he left town

Reply #533237 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Iggy winning over Lebron. Wow. Definitely thought Lebron was winning it. Carry a bunch of trashcans so far

Reply #533241 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

Gotta feel for the Cavs; they have played the entire season with a lot of heart and it sucks for them to be snuffed out like this.

Guess Andrew Bogut is our newest NBA champion? After 10 up and down years it has to feel great.

Reply #533243 | Report this post

Grovermister  
Years ago

would love and irving fit made a difference?

Reply #533244 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Honestly, probably. Kyrie is an incredible upgrade over Delly. He can actually score and you can say Delly is only there for defence but really the fact he had to play so much made it 4 on 5. You need to score against the best offence in the league.

Defensively vaejao and love aren't any better than TT and Mozzy but imagine having any of those two bigs coming off the bench. That four big rotation is incredible. Cavs had no bigs off the bench which killed them.

Having those three guys back in deepens the bench incredibly which changes games 4 and 5 straight away because Lebron and Delly were smashed in those games because they couldn't rest.

Reply #533245 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bogut now has the cheapest nba ring ever.

Reply #533246 | Report this post

razor  
Years ago

Gaze got a ring, never hit the court in the series.

Reply #533249 | Report this post

Grovermister  
Years ago

without bogut they would have never made it too the finals...

contained Dwight quite well

Reply #533251 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gaze wasn't even in the playoff squad. Redefines being gifted a ring

Reply #533252 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The regular season is a slog and Bogut's work there and in the post-season was handy. Very interesting that Kerr went completely away from him in the end and to Lee, who he told to prepare to play no post-season minutes at all.

Reply #533262 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

thinking we should not get too excited warrior fans. in reality with out 2 of the big 3 out and having a full squad you would expect to have a 4 - 0 sweep and win well. Cavs played intermittent ball int he last 3 and to get so close is really an issue for the warriors going in to next season if they want back to backs.. Le Bron should have got some credit for his efforts and minutes. But given the reffing we have seen on the fouling this series it doesn't surprise me that GSW was always going to win and always going to take out the MVP in some way. I just saw iggy doing exactly what he should have been doing against a depleted team and had kyrie been on the floor the story would have been different for him. Given that and Le Brons efforts in a depleted side he should have taken he mVP. thinking there will be a lot of chatter saying the same. plus iggy has been a tool int he last few games with his holding flopping and complaining. le born bowing out with grace this series and showing maturity. impressive and any weaknesses to be forgiven as no one else could have pulled off what he has. next year lads..

Reply #533266 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I give you an A+ for incoherent rambling...

Reply #533267 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Went for the Warriors. Thought Lebron easily earned Finals MVP. Lebron won two games against a full strength squad with Delly as his second best player.

Reply #533268 | Report this post

Orbs  
Years ago

Anonymous, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Reply #533269 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Orbs were you the school bully ?

Reply #533272 | Report this post

Orbs  
Years ago

No but I've watched Billy Madison...

Reply #533273 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

"Guess Andrew Bogut is our newest NBA champion? After 10 up and down years it has to feel great."

I doubt that. He fell completely out of the rotation and the guy who replaced him in the starting lineup won Finals MVP...

I bet he feels pretty hollow. Was the Warriors 2nd or 3rd most important player all season long and all through the playoffs then stunk it up early in the finals before being benched entirely. I feel sorry for him.

Reply #533274 | Report this post

Orbs  
Years ago

Or he feels absolutely fine because the Warriors made a change based on the opposition that ended up blowing Cleveland away and won him a ring. I doubt he cares too much

Reply #533277 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They didn't make a change based on the opposition. They made a change based on Bogut being noticeably rattled by the big moment and severely outplayed by not only Mozgov, but his two back-up centres.

Reply #533278 | Report this post

Orbs  
Years ago

They went small and didn't lose again tho

Reply #533279 | Report this post

Orbs  
Years ago

Also bogut looks real disappointed in himself in all the videos and photos I've seen of him with a massive smile on his face, beer in one hand and trophy in the other

Reply #533280 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Well done, congratulations Warriors.

Reply #533282 | Report this post

Orbs  
Years ago

Anonymous you basically agreed with what I've said. Bogut wasn't doing well against the Cavs twin towers so they made a change based on their opposition and went small to beat them.

Reply #533283 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So many NBA coaches commenting on here. They did what they had to do to win the title. The changes they made worked. I doubt very much Bogut cares, he contributed to winning the title so he deserves his ring.

Reply #533286 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

Absolutely. The road to the finals is more than 6-7 games. Bogut deserves the ring he has. Before people call me a hypocrite, yes I acknowledge saying he had a poor finals series - and he has, but that doesn't negate his work during the season.

Now, he is well rested. He has NO excuse not to play for the Boomers in August.

Reply #533288 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If people think Gaze deserved his ring they have absolutely zero right to say Bogut doesn't deserve his

Reply #533289 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

Don't really want Lucas Walker on the team. Big dumb and useless when he hasn't got a free lane to the bucket. I would prefer Weigh (and I don't want Weigh!).

Why must the 36ers go year after year of subpar new signings? Why not add some decent pieces to a good core? Who are our imports? Guys who have played in Korean social league?

Reply #533290 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

Damn, wrong thread!

Reply #533292 | Report this post

Hoopie  
Years ago

Congrats to the Warriors - the better team won. And to Bogey for getting a ring at last, even if he is no longer in his prime.

Iggy did well but he's been getting away with a lot of flopping and fouling with referee support. He made a difference, all right.

Razz for the reffing all series as it has been real inconsistent crap. The old bald guy was the worst.

Congrats Delly for doing better than you should have. I just wish you'd scored more from outside.

LeBron, you're brilliant but you should have got your team-mates into the game more. Too many poorly-chosen shots, especially at the end of games.

Big disappointments for me were Shump and JR. I think they'll keep JR for how good he COULD be, but Shump just wasn't up to it.

And Mozgov and Thompson were great!

Reply #533308 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agree with most of that except Lebron flopped like crazy too, bogut hasn't all of a sudden dropped out of his prime in the last six games after a very good season and i wish delly could have scored at all in more than one game. along with that 20 point outing he had scores of 10, 9, 5, 1 and 0.

Reply #533315 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:12 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754