Kr
Years ago

Crocs re-sign Steindl

Just now on the news, steindl staying (not sure how long) and crocs still in talks with Malkovich and Conklin

Topic #37282 | Report this topic

Kr  
Years ago

Haha Markovic, bloody autocorrect

Reply #533302 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

Conklin? What happened with Melb United?

Reply #533309 | Report this post

DaHuzyBru  
Years ago

Steindl one-year deal: http://www.nbl.com.au/article/id/vp5tzqa4yb961ce3r3nsxbp0c

Reply #533323 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

Malkovich would be a terrible signing for the crocs. Would just watch on in disgust , and make some bitter remark as he is dunked on. Steindl is a good signing though

Reply #533371 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So Crocs could look like:

Norton
Markovic
Steindl
Import
Import

Bench:
Maynard
???
Henry
Kay
Young

Reply #533395 | Report this post

Oberon 28  
Years ago

I think that Townsville should get an Australian big instead of Markovic and get a Guard import. This is because I think they need someone who can create their own shot on the perimeter

Norton
Import
Steindl
Australian Big
Import

Djeric
Back up Guard - Maynard?
Henry
Young
Back up Big Holmes/Vanderjagt?

Reply #533401 | Report this post

kr  
Years ago

agreed with having an import guard Oberon, we lacked someone (other than norton) who could beat his man and create a shot for himself.

My speculation

Norton
Import (Lisch)
Steindl
Young
Gladness

Markovic
Djeric
Henry
?
Kay

Reply #533409 | Report this post

Oberon 28  
Years ago

I like that Roster kr only difference is I'd spend Markovics money on an Australian big as don't know if Young ready to start imo.

Reply #533410 | Report this post

CT  
Years ago

Young is not ready to start.

Reply #533486 | Report this post

Dman  
Years ago

Yes he is.

Reply #533497 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

u think young is ready to start, last year he looked lost on the court. Big unit and needs to be more physical.

Reply #533498 | Report this post

Kr  
Years ago

young may not have shown the offensive game yet to be a starter, but his rebounding and physicality would be up there with the best in nbl. Just depends on what Dennis wants from him I guess. Could be a solid 10 and 10 guy at some point.

Reply #533527 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

Young not ready to start. Great backup and good asset to a team but still needs a few years of being consistent and time to increase his smarts to start.

Reply #533533 | Report this post

dman  
Years ago

Fair call but We'll see, give him half a season and he'll start.

Reply #533535 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:27 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754