LC
Years ago

Thon Maker wins 2015 NBPA Top 100 Camp MVP

Thon Maker, who recently announced that he'll remain with the graduating Class of 2016, has been named the Most Valuable Player of this year’s NBPA Top 100 Camp.

Thon Maker wins 2015 NBPA Top 100 Camp MVP, will reclassify to 2016

Topic #37305 | Report this topic

Phil  
Years ago

Wow that's good. Hope he continues to work hard , the knock on him is his strength to play low post but I don't see him as that kind of player anyway. More a mobile four who can put the basket on the floor. And footage shows he is about the best 7 footer I've seen that can put the ball on the floor. I'm not seeing anything that says he can't do what he does now rim protection (especially as the help) running the floor , spot up shooter , use his length around the rim against smaller guys caught out on him , put the ball on the floor in transistion. All these things I think he can translate to nba level. Just has to keep working. Have to say it's amazing how Simmons and maker can run the floor in transistion for such big guys.

Reply #533879 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Inb4 "of course he did he's so much older than everyone else" comments

Reply #533884 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Back to back for Australian players.

Reply #533888 | Report this post

Greggo  
Years ago

Certainly filled out a bit lately. Looking more legit than ever.

Reallllllly hope to see him in a boomers uniform.

Reply #533913 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Big for his age.

Reply #533914 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kevin Garnett type?

Reply #533944 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:28 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754