Dazzman
Years ago

SEABL Roadtrip

I'm heading to the South East this weekend to watch a few games with a couple of mates. We are looking at Mt Gambier on Friday, followed by the Geelong Supercats game on Saturday.

Does anyone know if you can purchase tickets at the door on the night, or do I have to buy them somewhere before hand?

Also roughly how much is it to attend SEABL games?

Thanks in advance

Topic #37414 | Report this topic

GooseSix  
Years ago

http://supercats.com.au/2015-seabl-tickets/
Price range $5-$20.00. Great venue and game night experience. Enjoy and give us an update.

Reply #536009 | Report this post

Dazzman  
Years ago

Thanks GooseSix. I will check out the website. Hopefully I can purchase online and collect on the night as I'm in Adelaide.
I will get back to you with my thoughts on game night.

Reply #536012 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can purchase at the door in Geelong and I am sure if you called them they will hold tickets for better seating to collect and pay for on the night if you explained your situation also.

Reply #536036 | Report this post

Dazzman  
Years ago

I've contacted the Geelong Basketball Club and secured seats in the second row, which should be awesome. I'm having trouble with Mt Gambier tickets as I can't find a phone number and tickets are through ProTicket and I can't remember my password.

Reply #536040 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You better call the Icehouse in Mt Gambier today because stadium can sell out in advance.

Reply #536051 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rug up for the Icehouse.

Reply #536053 | Report this post

Dazzman  
Years ago

Tickets all sorted for Pioneers game. Thanks for the tip about rigging up at the Icehouse.

Reply #536054 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What news?

Reply #536543 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Still waiting

Reply #537094 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:06 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754