Isaac
Years ago

Townsville re-sign Brian Conklin

@veggleton

The Return of the King is official. @BrianConklin14 has re-signed with the @TsvCrocs. More @7NewsTownsville 6pm.

Topic #37469 | Report this topic

Mick  
Years ago

I'm still holding out for Todd Blanchfield to pull a "Deandre"...

Reply #537134 | Report this post

Thunder Jam  
Years ago

Great news,lets hope the other import is a SG this time.

Reply #537177 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Think Conklin and Schenscher will work well together, Crocs could be better than many will give credit for.

Reply #537207 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Surprised Conklins phone wasn't running hotter.

Reply #537215 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Some local businessman came to the table to make this happen.

Reply #537231 | Report this post

maxymoo  
Years ago

Great news

Reply #537260 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

Yeah, the two rangas I think would work well together, Big Red likes being able to not be the focus, plus has good passing for a big guy, and Conk works best when he's got a legit big behind him and doesn't need to be played out of position at the 5... Even if Schenscher is a few steps behind his best form from from when he was last in Townsville, I think the legit big factor is worth the price of admission for them if it gets even another near mvp season from Brian...

Reply #537275 | Report this post

Kr  
Years ago

With Kay and young coming in as back up bigs to replace Holmes and vandy, I think the crocs have improved considerably with their bigs. Gladnesses shot blocking will be missed but schensher is a better post scorer and I think Kay will surprise many with his ability to score and put the ball on the floor. Upgrade overall at 4-5 for crocs imo

Reply #537296 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:48 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754