Anonymous
Years ago

Vic Metro U16 Coaches

There was a lot written on this forum last year about the way the VM coaches both coached and conducted themselves (particularly the girls coach) at the 16 nationals, some reasonable and some not.

I was not there this year so cannot comment but I would be interested to know how they performed, both from a coaching perspective and the way they conducted themselves.

This is a serious post, not haters please.

Topic #37489 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

"I want to talk gossip about what I heard third-hand about their conduct, but NO HATERS."

If there's an issue, take it up with those who appointed them.

I'm bringing in a guideline against trashing amateur or volunteer coaches.

If someone is not representing an organisation well, fine, there should be a process by which they are investigated, improved or replaced, but the users of this forum have shown continually that they cannot discuss this sort of thing like adults without it devolving into trash.

Reply #537542 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

For god sake give it a rest.

Reply #537545 | Report this post

really?  
Years ago

Really OP? Do we need to re hash it all again? I would suggest you scan through the 111 comments already posted under the "Vic Metro National Results" topic if you want to know "how they performed" Do we really need a new post every time someone wants to whinge or vent?

Reply #537565 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

oh geeez

Reply #537579 | Report this post

Sigh...  
Years ago

Really!!!

Reply #537582 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well said Isaac!

Reply #537607 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

To Isaac, I am the OP. Last year there was talk about arrogance, how one walked around all week like he had the gold in his back pocket, sulking and on it went.

What I was genuinely interested to hear was whether they had acted differently, whether their coaching had improved. After all they both lost by such small margins it could easily have gone their way or as it did.

I suppose its too much to ask a genuine question. I am not seeking gossip as Isaac has suggested, just a geuine response from people who may have been there. Sorry if that was too much to ask.

Reply #537622 | Report this post

Sigh...  
Years ago

^^ because you have a genuine interest in whether their coaching has improved?? Gossip is all that you are after.

Reply #537623 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

OP

To what end? Why would everyone publicly knowing whether a Coach was less arrogant, more arrogant or just the same - all allegedly of course!

Reply #537624 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

wow, laughable at best OP

Reply #537661 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Objection - hearsay!

Unless you saw something with your own eyes, in which case you'd approach vicbb yeah?

Reply #537719 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:33 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754