Rob
Years ago

Rob's North vs Eagles, but secretly-just-about-North topic

Watched North v Eagles on the weekend. Great basketball both sides. North have problems though, President called off elections, AGM, half committee refusing to go, fear campaigns and stuff like that for new people wanting to come in. These guys need to learn from Woodville. Move on and let new blood in or it will be like festering sore.

Topic #37514 | Report this topic

I like how you stuck to the discussion of the game, and only making a slight mention of the issues they have.

Reply #537937 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I've updated the topic title. Rob, you should apply to ASIO.

Reply #537942 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well played isaac, thats funny!

Reply #537944 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

What is the deal with Daniel Sims? I haven't seen him on the boxscores lately. Is he no longer playing for the Eagles or is he suspended again?

Reply #538090 | Report this post

gone  
Years ago

Sims was sacked by the Eagles a couple of weeks back after the Sturt game.

Reply #538110 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sims was publicly executed by the Eagles on Crt 2 at Pasadena a few weeks ago.

Reply #538112 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

112 I saw that, after the Sturt game at Pasadena, long chats with all three coaches end of court 2/3 never seen playing for Fleagles again.

Reply #538118 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He actually left the bench after being subbed out and went and got dressed mid game.

Reply #538130 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Only surprise other than Eagles giving him another chance is that he lasted past the mid season mark.

Reply #538156 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So the Forestville coaches Dimmed Sims...?

Reply #538169 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:27 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754