Anonymous
Years ago

Premier League Mens and Womens Coaches

Disappointing crowd at the Arena but a really good concept in my opinion. It was good to see multiple games in one spot.

With a few teams now well and truly out of the hunt and these clubs beginning to look to next year were there any predicted movements in the coaching ranks?

Topic #37568 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

The value of the concept is evaluated by the crowd - which was terrible.

Reply #539176 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

actually I'd say the clubs are also suffering crowds are down in all venues over the PL season so was reflected in the crowd. the same faces that go each week. ten years ago, hillcrest, mars, port and others were standing room only by the mens game now you could find a seat easily if you walked in 2 minutes from tip off. Too much for families to do these days. And IMO the clubs themselves wanted the concept to fail at the Arena they didn't like it, they didn't vote for it so they wanted it to fail and would stick the boots in when they could.

Reply #539179 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Southern men's coach appears to be the first casualty of war.

Top NBL guy with lots of international experience, runs some heralded development programs, clearly done a good job at recruiting and developing. Right move or wrong move?

Southern looking down the abyss will this be the change they need??

Reply #539180 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So clubs are the reason BSA fail when BSA make decision that clubs point out are not going to work....

Or it could be that the BSA decision was a bad one in the first place???

How would clubs make it fail???

Reply #539182 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What is happening at Southern I hear that it has a dwinderling junior program as well

Reply #539188 | Report this post

DMX  
Years ago

their 16s 1s seeme to be decently at the moment
not much else shin over the club though
have a couple good div 3s around looking at the ladders

Reply #539229 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Men's program has been a shambles and is sitting at the bottom of the table despite having the highest paid coach.

I fail to see any recruiting nor development from said coach.

Reply #539252 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:07 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754