#losetrong

Reply #540663 | Report this post

CavsRcoming  
Years ago

$$$ well spent #finals bound

Reply #540665 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

ok, someone needs to fill me in... what do i not get here?

Reply #540666 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

a championship, even if you buy a starting 5

Reply #540667 | Report this post

gelder  
Years ago

Casey choke!!!!!!!!!!! No stadium for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #540668 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

ok, So Casey got beaten by? Sorry to have to draw this out but OP could have been much more helpful.

Reply #540669 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Icecream has no bones.

Reply #540682 | Report this post

gelder  
Years ago

i just saw the fat lady being booted out of the fortress, i asked her was it worth the "gig". "No" she replied, "i got nothing for it". "Neither did they" i said as i helped pick herself up. "Only a bruised ego" she finally whimpered. "Yours will heal in a short time, i dont think theirs will in the foreseeable future" i replied

Reply #540684 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lifechanging

Reply #540687 | Report this post

Matt  
Years ago

Gelder and the Ill informed peanuts on here. Barely any money was spent this year. Players played for the love of their team mates and the culture down there. There are far too many keyboard warriors on here who would like to hide behind an alter ego and have their say. But at the end of the day the Casey players came up short against a team that shot well and deserved the win. Feel free to have your say to one of their faces instead of hiding behind your screen with Incorrect information.
Matt Witherden.
Proud to be a Casey player.

Reply #540698 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

WTF is this thread about!? save this shit for private messenger on your FB if your not going to post with some information for the normal folks.

Reply #540716 | Report this post

6ers  
Years ago

It wasn't pretty but, full credit to the boys.They've come here to play today, we need to play the full 80 minutes.

Reply #540718 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Maybe just stick to the Big V Finals thread, in stead of creating a new one just like this confusing thread would work better?

Reply #540719 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey Matt - Nice work expressing yourself and your passion for your team. You can't hide that losing with a group like yours is pretty embarrassing for Casey, the basketball director/s and the Coach.

Furthermore if you think Geelong shot well or any team deserves to win shooting 32.4% from field I strongly disagree.

One more point - Are you suggesting Casey hasn't spent more Money this year? WOW... Lester must be working for free, Hobba nothing better to do, Ben Louis just turned up and James Deneefe?. C'mon Matt do you think people believe you.
Agree, your bench sucks - Outside Dean Johnson none of those players could get a gig in any DIV 1 team.

Admire you defending your troops, but bring some subject to the matter.

Reply #540722 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oh this is Vic stuff? No one cares... listen to Bear, its logical.

Reply #540723 | Report this post

Todd  
Years ago

What's the issue with spending money to win a flag and go up a division?

Most people take a homeloan, instead of waiting to pay for it outright.

Casey want to get better and bigger.

They can spend no money and still be in division 2/3 and wait for their players to get better.

The Better kids tend to go to associations with Higher profiles and play at a higher league.

Therefore, medium clubs will never take the next step unless they spend and get into a higher league.

Reply #540743 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe there is a good reason for them to stay in D2?

Reply #540744 | Report this post

Bruce  
Years ago

Ok Matt so did you get paid to play this year?

If so would be interested in what "barely an money" constitutes

Not bagging Casey or anyone else I just feel details like that should be shared with the members of community clubs.

Reply #540764 | Report this post

Bruce  
Years ago

Ok Matt so did you get paid to play this year?

If so would be interested in what "barely an money" constitutes

Not bagging Casey or anyone else I just feel details like that should be shared with the members of community clubs.

Reply #540765 | Report this post

Flog hunter  
Years ago

You guys are all flogs.
Matt never said they didn't spend "more money" course they did, they had to otherwise moving up a division would of been an impossible task. But those players had offers for more money and gave that up to play at a club and culture that was fun and with mates.
So Bruce, probably the biggest flog of them all.
Are you saying every single player who plays big V should let the public know exactly how much money they are getting paid? Hell no.
What players receive should be kept confidential between players and club.
Not for all you dim witted keyboard warriors to bag out a team or player with out all the correct facts and information.

Get a life

Reply #540774 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Find yourself, did you?

Reply #540780 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought we were talking about Forestville for a moment

Reply #540812 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Two years running "three from three" "we are gonna win all three titles"

Reply #540825 | Report this post

gelder  
Years ago

re: You can buy a starting 5, can't buy a championship
You guys are all flogs.
Matt never said they didn't spend "more money" course they did, they had to otherwise moving up a division would of been an impossible task. But those players had offers for more money and gave that up to play at a club and culture that was fun and with mates.

You dont need to be "blind Freddy" to know why the "recruits" came to play. Yes, all know and played with/ coached by etc. But that's were the mistake was, too many "mates". Makes it difficult for the hard decisions to be made during games. Judgements can be coloured.
The day when they do "recruit" someone from outside (Dandy) or sign a legit "import" needs to be sooner rather than later.
If they did sign a decent import player on $$ how many would still be proud to be a Casey player.

And Matt,love that the team played for the love of their teammates and the culture, but WHAT ABOUT PLAYING FOR THE LOVE OF A CHAMPIONSHIP MORE IMPORTANTLY!!!!!! Get the bro back, need more aggression!

Reply #540841 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Matt can you confirm you are retiring now? Word on the street is you are?

Reply #540845 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who cares if they spend most 90% of clubs do and if they say they don't they are lying!

It's more but good recruiters and jealousy more than anything! If your club had more cash or better recruiting you'd be doing the same...

Reply #540856 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't know what anyone is talking about in this thread but yes flogs indeed. mainly the OP who sounds like a sour winner.

Reply #540882 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

'Gelder' you said moving up a division would have been impossible unless the spent more money... Did you want the phone number for Shepparton Gators? Cos they seem to know how. LMAOF

Reply #540911 | Report this post

gelder  
Years ago

re: You can buy a starting 5, can't buy a championship
'Gelder' you said moving up a division would have been impossible unless the spent more money... Did you want the phone number for Shepparton Gators? Cos they seem to know how. LMAOF

No, Flog Hunter said that.

Reply #540955 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:43 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754