Anonymous
Years ago

Will Patty Mills replace Dante Exum?

Will Patty replace Dante for Saturday weeks game against New Zealand?

Anyone heard anymore on this?

Topic #37654 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Patty is a huge upgrade on Exum. Patty would wipe the floor with anyone.

Reply #541569 | Report this post

Mel O'McKarona  
Years ago

Hell even I would wipe the floor with Exum.

I'd also be ok with doing it alone.
Having Dante help me would theoretically cut the wiping time in half, but he should probably stay off that knee for a while.

Reply #541576 | Report this post

LOL O'McKarona

Reply #541578 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

'Mel' first thing n here for a while that gave me a chuckle. Good job.

Reply #541581 | Report this post

Anon12  
Years ago

Previous post suggested that the Spurs staff stated that Patty would not be available for the Europe games, but would be available for the NZ series.

Reply #541582 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

Lemanis reason for not having Mills in the team was for continuity issue. He wanted the same team that plays in Europe to be playing in the series against NZ. That wont happen now with Exum being injured. Might as well bring in Mills.

Reply #541590 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe after Patty was left out he went and booked tickets to a music festival and is now unavailable.
But if he is still available for it then hell yes please! Obvious choice. As Train says, anyone who they bring in would have the same continuity issue so they might as well bring in someone who kicks ass and draws a crowd.

Reply #541592 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There are only 700 tickets left for game 1.....Mills doesnt have to draw a crowd its already there!!!

Reply #541594 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I reckon most of those 700 would be snapped up pretty fast if they announced Patty's includion though. How good would a sellout be!

Reply #541595 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

It is unfortunate what happened to Dante, and I don't want to take anything away from that, but Mills is more than just an upgrade on him.

Basketball Australia has reached out to Patty Mills, and I am guessing we will get an announcement when they hold their press conference upon arrival.

Reply #541598 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is it logical to assume BA/Lemanis had some sort of back-up plan in case someone was injured on the European tour??

Reply #541611 | Report this post

BA Baracus  
Years ago

I love it when a backup plan comes together

Reply #541617 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

For someone who payed $150 a ticket, i sure as hell hope mills plays...

Reply #541624 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you want to sell that ticket?

Reply #541625 | Report this post

Hopefully Patty will play. But I won't be disappointed if he decides not to.

Reply #541627 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

sorry i actually payed $250 5 rows from the front mid court. Was amazed when i looked back and saw that i actually payed that much!

Reply #541637 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Would never pay that, wow too much money to burn! Thats nearly the price of a season ticket!!!

Reply #541660 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

Could get decent seats at an NBA game for that much!

Reply #541676 | Report this post

Bucket Getter  
Years ago

Patty!!!!

Reply #542670 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:25 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754