Jim Bert
Years ago

LSU v UTD

Hi guys,

I put my name down in the ballot as a Basketball Victoria member but I haven't heard anything since. Can someone tell me if I missed out or are they yet to allocate these tickets? I realise they are meant to be making an announcement on August 17 but I'm not sure whether this is just for the general public ballot.

Cheers,
Jimmy B

Topic #37718 | Report this topic

Jim Bert  
Years ago

What a G up. Why would they go to a general public ballot when there are members that have missed out? Anyway if someone wants to take me that would be nice.

Reply #543344 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sold out last time I heard. It's free and many won't turn up I guess. So why not go there and ask on the night.

Reply #543473 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

Ballot was conducted on Friday, if successful you will hear from them on monday

Reply #543566 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

What a G up. Why would they go to a general public ballot when there are members that have missed out? Anyway if someone wants to take me that would be nice.
Instead of having it all available to the public, weren't they having a lottery allocation for members? Seemed properly explained to me.

Reply #543818 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

I got my email yesterday, they are sending my tickets online soon and I am up for the game, very happy about the process.

Not that happy though that the Big V final is also at 7.00pm and the SEABL clashes as well at 7.30pm, all on the same night!

Reply #544130 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:24 am, Sun 21 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754