Anonymous
Years ago

spend money

not being a hundred prensent nbl support has josh childress helped the nbl with crowds and sponsors around the league.

would a players like Beasley oden blacthe and many more help sellout games.

Topic #37770 | Report this topic

NBL Fan  
Years ago

I thought Australia was an English speaking country?

Reply #545216 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Spelling mistakes i can tolerate but the lack of correct grammar especially for an OP is ridiculous to say the least.

Reply #545217 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

That hurt my head.

Reply #545218 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This thread should be removed and the OPs parents should keep a closer eye on their child

Reply #545219 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe the op isn't an English speaking person and tried his best to ask quite a reasonable question.
Good to see bigotry alive and well.
And the responding comments have grammatical errors as well, so you're not as smart as you think, ie commas and use of question marks.
Heck, I've probably done the same but I'm not claiming to be an English teacher like these two.

Reply #545220 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Doubt those type of players would even consider NBL when there are better paying leagues around the world.

Blatche 3 years $7.5m total CBA

Oden 1 year $1.2m CBA

Boozer prob get signed in NBA (Heat) if not is getting plenty interest CBA.

Beasley back to China? Heat?

Reply #545221 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lack of correct grammar hahaha! Ever heard of a comma?

Reply #545222 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Abysmal

Reply #545224 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

Maybe it was not a person, what if the cat jumped on the keyboard.

Reply #545227 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have my suspicion the OP was Mr Baller from Melbourne United, have heard he has had an Ice problem for years.

Reply #545233 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It may have been a cat with an ice addiction

Reply #545234 | Report this post

nathan  
Years ago

This only makes sense to Mike Tyson.

Reply #545244 | Report this post

Baller#3  
Years ago

I think that the NBL really, to survive and thrive has to allow big markets to spend big. Yes it would mean that the regional teams would find it harder to beat the big cities, but from a spectator view it is necessary to create the spectacle and excitement.

If I was in charge, I would obviously get rid of the point system, and only cap 8 of the 10 players. So a marquee local and marquee important can be outside the cap. The other 8 players would be under the million dollar cap.

This keeps some regulation but would allow the bigger markets to chase some of the bigger names out there, and get some interest back in the comp.

Reply #545246 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I really don't understand the points system. If you fit your players into the salary cap why restrict the players you can get for that money?

Reply #545273 | Report this post

!  
Years ago

i like red cordial

Reply #545274 | Report this post

NBL Fan  
Years ago

I think the points cap is there since the NBL have had trouble and don't have the resources to properly investigate spending from teams.

Reply #545332 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:08 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754