Years ago

Just found the link on Twitter myself.

Melb up 11-9 no clock on the stream.

Reply #545247 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Live stats:

http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches/57965/16/18/34/52KerVUM2jz1g/

Should be called delayed stats as it says 11-9 but the live score on the stream is 16-11.

Reply #545250 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

Working a team. No clock but great quality.

Reply #545251 | Report this post

smoke  
Years ago

Wow, very smooth on NBN. Not quite super high def but not much worse than a TV broadcast. Very watchable, love the commentary.

Reply #545252 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

Ben does move like a LeBron lite, seems to want to go through his legs before he makes a move though. Nice vision.

Reply #545255 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

thanks for the link

Reply #545257 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

Didn't even expect this link after LSU put up a fuss about not wanting any of their Aussie games streamed, so this sort of presentation is pretty sweet to be able to watch now...

Reply #545271 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

I don't get the fuss about not agreeing to their games being on Fox or the Tv either, last night in game 2 v UTD I couldn't see to many plays that they would be secretive about.

After one preseason game over in the US scouts will have worked them out anyway.

Reply #545313 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

Quite possibly that it's a long way off until their proper pre-season starts, but I agree, I didn't see anything that they would want to keep super top secret...

Reply #545322 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought the stream was geolocked to Australia? Maybe that's why LSU agreed to it

Reply #545323 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

If that's the case the blocking failed. Maybe being their last game, and the ticket demand they agreed to let it be broadcast.

Reply #545324 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

Im loving the live streams of these pre season games.

Is it overly expensive to produce this type of broadcast?

Hopefully at the very least there will be a live stream of every NBL game this season, even if its just to keep die hards like me happy.

Reply #545327 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Not that expensive once you have the camera equipment and necessary technological know-how.

Having the people to do it, is another thing altogether...

Reply #545334 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I would buy an Nbl/wnbl combined league pass if available.

Reply #545336 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Jonno, one factor would be how professional you wanted to make it. e.g., at the basic level, you have one guy on the side with a camera panning back and forth. At a more professional level, you have side, two baseline cameras, someone mixing the feeds, etc. If you want a group who knows what they're doing, you then might need to fly people around to the games doing it.

Reply #545345 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:29 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754