Anonymous
Years ago

Foxtel question about HD vs SD?

At the moment I don't have access to the sport HD channels on Foxtel. I assume that the NBL will still be broadcast on the SD sports channnels?? I believe the programs on the same on the sports channels just the quality will be different??

Topic #37897 | Report this topic

NBL Fan  
Years ago

Yes I believe that is the case.

Reply #548232 | Report this post

Years ago

espn 2 in the HD packagae has more / different overseas basketball than espn - but fox sports 1,2,3 etc stay the same in normal or HD

Reply #548236 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

The above poster seems to be trying to cloud the issue.

All 5 Fox Sports channels, plus Fox Sports News, Fox Footy, the 2 ESPN channels, and Eurosport, are all broadcast in both HD & SD versions, so you won't miss out on any of those if you stick to just a SD package.

Reply #548243 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks for your help.

Reply #548245 | Report this post

Years ago

yes my apologies - i have since checked and was not trying to cloud issue - when we got our HD platinum package years ago - it was the only way to get espn 2. I see their sports pack has 9 channels including espn 2 - which is the one that has a lot of the college games and wnba

Reply #548249 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:10 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754