Slammin'08
Years ago

Delly on The Project - Tonight

Just thought some of you might be interested. It looks like Matthew Dellavedova is due to make a guest appearance on The Project tonight.

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-project/guest-list

Topic #37923 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's finally made it!

Take that haters!

I always new Good Morning Australia was not his ceiling...

Reply #548792 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Talking about his sub-20% three point shooting or how playing a regular players amount of minutes twice in a row put him in hospital?

Reply #548794 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Would love to see anon guard Steph Curry for 'starters minutes'.

Reply #548796 | Report this post

Slammin'08  
Years ago

Let's bash Delly for being on TV and playing on the biggest stage in the basketball universe. Let's all jump on the Hayne Plane because he made it through pre-season. Makes sense to me. (P.S. Go the F*&KING HAYNE PLANE!)

Reply #548799 | Report this post

Slammin'08  
Years ago

Also why does Bogut get a free pass on here? He couldn't even make it on the court for most of the series. Both are great Australian players. Neither deserve to be bashed for being about 1 billion % better than us at playing the game of basketball.

Reply #548800 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Some sad people out there. Pathetic even. Will be worth a watch...

Reply #548806 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Which sub 20% three point shooting performance were you talking about? Please provide specifics.

Actually, never mind, feel free never to post again.

Reply #548816 | Report this post

Indominous-Rex  
Years ago

just want you to know XY your post just got on twitter.... Because it makes literally zero sense

Reply #548824 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

Good on Matthew. This exposure can only be good to promote basketball in Australia.

Reply #548845 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Delly is the man can flat out play with the best. Anyone who says otherwise is a sad sack of sh it. Aussie legend

Reply #548851 | Report this post

AussiePride  
Years ago

What are you talking about Indominous-Rex? The comment from XY was clear and makes perfect sense. You may have to read more than the just the last comment to see what rubbish XY was replying to.

Good to see basketball getting some exposure on National TV. Delly is a class act.

Reply #548855 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

It was the pervious anon whos dumbass post made it too twitter. Junped the gun rex...

Reply #548858 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Rex, if I need to explain it to you it would not be worth my time.

What is dumb is an anon poster bagging an NBA player for the one thing he is without dispute actually very good at.

Reply #548861 | Report this post

Indominous-Rex  
Years ago

sorry XY looked at the wrong post, wrong person ahahaha, thought it was you cos u started with the sub 20% thing. Sorry about that, it was that retarded anon

Reply #548863 | Report this post

Indominous-Rex  
Years ago

Jeese every body needs to Chill out I made a f**king mistake, because I was in a rush, I've already apologised.

Turns out on hoops, every body is perfect and no one is aloud to make mistakes.
No wonder so many people like GWB left

Reply #548869 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

So its ok for you to point out when everyone makes errors but we need to chill out when its the other way around.... c'mob now. Fairs fair.

Didn't see it in the end but sure Delly did a great job

Reply #548872 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

No probs Rex

Reply #548882 | Report this post

*allowed

And I don't think people mind that GWB left.

Reply #548885 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So how was it? What did he wear? I know his press conference attire in the US was a source of conversation

Reply #548910 | Report this post

Slammin'08  
Years ago

He wore his jersey with a pair of slacks and held a basketball almost the whole time. Honestly looked like he was asked to look like a basketball player and they went as cliche as possible. Wasn't to bad an interview, although I cannot for the life of me actually remember what he was promoting!

Reply #549060 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

The cause was/is grass roots basketball. Getting more kids to play basketball

Reply #549092 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They had to make him look like a basketball player so people knew he was a basketball player. I didn't know he was after watching him in the finals

Reply #549142 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wow and The Project didn't say anything stupid for a change. Amazing...

Reply #549224 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Talking about his sub-20% three point shooting or how playing a regular players amount of minutes twice in a row put him in hospital?"

Go to the whingers and negative posters thread.

That was set up for people just like you

Reply #549244 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:22 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754