Anonymous
Years ago

2015/16 NBL Uniforms

Are teams getting new uniforms designs this year? Have any recent teams had the same uniform for more than one season?

Topic #37963 | Report this topic

NBL Fan  
Years ago

Hawks are reveling their new design this week. I would assume most teams would stick with their current designs as they are only 1 season old.

Reply #549714 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

The Crocs have a new logo, so their jerseys will presumably be changing.

Reply #549723 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

they would usually get new uniforms each season, sponsors change every year

Reply #549741 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If the lead by UTD is anything to go by, a simpler style may be the future? I like the uniforms to be more a simple NBA style with less pattern and less colour, basically less is more here.

Reply #549773 | Report this post

RMQ  
Years ago

Wildcats will be launching a new uniform at their Media Day closer to season opening - possibly their season launch breakfast.

Reply #549778 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Colours:

UTD - Navey/white trim - Reverse for away or clash
6'ers - Royay Blue/red trim - Reverse for away or clash
Wildcats - Red/black trim - Reverse for away or clash
Breakers - Black/Ocean blue trim - Reverse for away or clash
Hawks - Red/white trim - Reverse it too
Crocs - White/green trim - Reverse it
Tiapans - Orange/black trim - Away stirp could be white or black
Kings - Purple/Yellow trim - Same away strip of white or yellow

Keep it simple and when Brisbane come in they go Maroon/cream trim - Away can be cream or white with maroon trim.

Reply #549780 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

Wildcats will have new uniforms, not sure how different the design is but each player has different members names on them if you pre-ordered the jersey, like a few seasons ago when they had every wildcats player ever on the back I assume.

Reply #549790 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hawks new uniform was sent to us members today.

They have gone back to black, like the championship team was.

Reply #549881 | Report this post

Flinders80  
Years ago

Has any team approached project 34 designs...... Always liked his designs as they were nice, clean and modern

Reply #549916 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Those new Cats jerseys are u-g-l-y!

I like the Hawks new jersey. Just a shame about the big white sponsors bumper sticker on the front of the home strip.

Just saw the Crocs one on Twitter, liking that one too.

Reply #550163 | Report this post

Mark-e-Mark  
Years ago

I think the ISC uniforms look absolutely terrible.

Reply #550169 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hawks uni's are seriously crap

Reply #550170 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Loving the 17 sponsor logos on each Jersey. Especially the massive one across the wildcats chest where the team name should have been

Reply #550177 | Report this post

RMQ  
Years ago

Here's my take on how I think the jersey should look - excuse the crappy MS paint job. but u get the idea.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/BYQ7E1w.jpg?1[/img]

Reply #550246 | Report this post

RMQ  
Years ago

Link: http://i.imgur.com/BYQ7E1w.jpg

Reply #550249 | Report this post

NBL Fan  
Years ago

The new 6ers jerseys are very interesting. The away design is a camo jersey.

Reply #550251 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Pictures... we need pics people!! :-D

Reply #550253 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

The camoflouge is just silly, they should have gone with this (minus the Westend sponsor obv)

http://www.nbl.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/creekav.jpg

Also, the 36ers logo really is bad, we should just go back to the 1998 logo and tweak it a little and adopt the "SIXERS" writing and "ADELAIDE" writing on our singlets like what they did with the singlet Creek is wearing

Reply #550255 | Report this post

RMQ  
Years ago

If the 36ers don't have a major sponsor, why don't they move their logo up to where it should be?

As i understand these jerseys are sublimated - so any new sponsor would require new jerseys to be manufactured?

Reply #550256 | Report this post

swish  
Years ago

Agree with KET re simply using "SIXERS" across the chest for home uniform ( maybe still have small 36ers logo somewhere) and "ADELAIDE" on away uniform.

Reply #550259 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

I'm not a fan of the 36'ers logo either. Having a stylised ball is a bit naff IMO. The blue home uniform looks fine, but I don't think much of the camouflage effect on the away uniform. KET, I agree with you, I think the uniform Creek is wearing in the link above looks a lot better.

Reply #550267 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

I suppose it could be worse though, they could have gone for sleeved uniforms!

Reply #550268 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

I think the Crocs and newly released Kings singlets are well ahead of the pack, the Hawks aren't bad, Perth and Adelaide's are yucko...

Reply #550269 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

There's a map of Adelaide on the back of the 36ers singlet lol

https://scontent.fadl1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/t31.0-8/12032638_10153590569113570_5559694462543408083_o.jpg

Reply #550412 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:22 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754