RMQ
Years ago

Nick Marvin speaks - NBL TV Deal, Greenwood, Jawai

Check out the latest downtown podcast.

http://downtownball.net/2015/09/downtown-podcast-corey-webster-nick-marvin-and-nate-jawai/

Jawai also speaks on why he chose Perth.

Topic #37967 | Report this topic

Matthew  
Years ago

Thanks RMQ. Ill listen when I get home from work.

Reply #549800 | Report this post

Another Anon  
Years ago

Also - Cats commercial manager on TV deal: http://www.news.com.au/sport/breaking-news/perth-wildcats-confident-new-nbl-tv-deal-wont-hurt-perth-arena-crowds/story-fnect155-1227514128831?sv=dd85572a82dcf2d18faf9d9b5ac5e524

Reply #549810 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

That was enjoyable listening to that and regardless of how much we believe Marvin, if he indeed puts the wellbeing of people ahead of them team then will will breed loyalty and let's face it, the Wildcats have a lot going for them already

Reply #550032 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

Ha, that's funny.
I read "new TV deal," "every game live" and was thinking I'd missed some big announcement.

I keep getting sucked in to looking at Foxtel, and everytime I do I wish I hadn't wasted my time.
$300 to setup, then $85 a month.
And does "every game live" really mean what it says?

If I were a sports addict, or wanted to waste even more time than I already do watching tv, it might be tempting.

Reply #550047 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The reason why Netball is up and Big Bash is up is because its being shown on one of the big 3 commercial networks. If they aren't shown on FTA then the audience will dwindle look at V8s for example. I think it helps when the sport is not on SBS or ABC as people hardly recognise them

Reply #550080 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dazz, looks like you will miss out then. I can't wait. Go FOX Sports!!

Reply #550154 | Report this post

Wildcats Fan  
Years ago

Is the pre-season comp on streaming?

Reply #550554 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Yes, the pre-season comp will be streamed live

Reply #550556 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rejigged the Foxtel package at home, dropped a few drama channels added Sports and HD for extra $6pm. ;)
Total cost now up from $64 to $70pm with a 1 year contract. Basketball over and then drop sport and add movies. Very happy.

Reply #550557 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:39 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754