Anonymous
Years ago

Is Penny Taylor Returning to WNBL?

Any news on her movements this summer?

Topic #37989 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Last I heard she was taking time off to coincide with Taurasi. Not sure how long that was going to last, I think now that Wright has gone she may return to Dandy

Reply #550197 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can't see Rangers affording her this year, but be a great pick up if she did.

Reply #550199 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thought she would be a good chance to return with Rio on the horizon and being close to training camps.

I have found it surprising that there has been no mention of her at all considering she was our best player at World's.

Hopefully Jayco pick up the bill again and bring her back, superstar!!

Reply #550222 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The word is she is heading to China...

Reply #550252 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

She announced at a Phoenix ticket holder event that she is playing in China during the off season and will return to the WNBA in 2016.

Reply #550265 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tipjar was looking mighty fine at that ticket holder event. Yowza.
http://i.imgur.com/iUl4UZl.jpg

Reply #550301 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I too find it surprising BA has been so closed lipped about her, esp after her Worlds campaign (not to mention her every campaign prior to Worlds). She's a nice looking gal probably marketable as shit they should put her on every advert banner.

Reply #550359 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

Not sure what BA can really say about her. She still commands good money overseas so it's understandable that that's where she plays.
Last season was a special set of circumstances that the WNBL was fortunate enough to benefit from with her presence.

Reply #550365 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I reckon Wright being gone won't impact her return or not return to Dandy. She seemed to get on fine with him.

Reply #550387 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:18 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754