Train
Years ago

Foxtel advice - best package?

I'm looking to get Foxtel sorted out for the upcoming NBL season but I'm a little stumped on the best package/deal.

I was initially thinking looking at Foxtel Go and streaming it through my Xbox one/iPad. The only problem I have with this is that I live in WA so I'm at work when the games are on and you can't record from the streaming service. I've also heard the streaming isn't that great a quality.

Has anyone used Foxtel Go for live sport streaming and how would you rate it?

Topic #38053 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Used it for ncaa, I rate it

Reply #551507 | Report this post

Slopernator  
Years ago

Used it for College Football and other stuff on catch up., Go App on iPad is pretty consistent.

Reply #551536 | Report this post

NBL Fan  
Years ago

I think the Foxtel Go app will only stream the games in standard definition?

Reply #551553 | Report this post

Anon12  
Years ago

You may need to subscribe to IQ HD to record the games in HD. With IQ you can then series link the games. Not sure what package/s you will need with IQ. Don't subscribe to IQ3 as there are problems with this package.

Reply #551598 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

Thanks :) Not too fussed if I'm not getting games in HD as of yet. Might give them a call and see what kind of deal they can give me on install and set up first before i decide.

Reply #551607 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Work them hard. They know that all the streaming stuff now that is available outs them under the pump. I renegotiated my package and dropped one drama channel, added sports and HD and it cost me an extra $6 p/m. Bargain.

Reply #551667 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:07 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754