Benno
Years ago

Louisville chasing Dejan Vasiljevic

Are Louisville trying to copy st marys and start an aussie pipeline with Deng Adel and Mangok Mathiang already on the team, they are also chasing Harry Froling according to Verbal Commits. Well done to DJ gun player and im sure there will be more big div 1 teams chasing him!

http://www.scout.com/college/louisville/story/1593901-new-louisville-2016-basketball-target

Topic #38082 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great read.

I had been wondering how the recruitment for Dejan and guys who stayed at the CoE like, Tom Wilson, Jack White and Jock Perry was going. As it had been rather quiet for them...

Reply #552083 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

I remember hearing that louisville were also going after will mcdowell-white

Reply #552085 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think for White and Wilson it is very busy too.

Reply #552101 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the biggest problem for dj is his size. 6'1 is quite small for a sg. I see him going to lsu.

Reply #552117 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Apparently Mcdowell-white is doing some campus visits over oct and december.

I read on the yum that Louisville have no interest in Froling whats so ever.

Reply #552131 | Report this post

Alpha  
Years ago

This is a huge recognition for this kid. He has worked really hard to get to this point and used every single opportunity to showcase his ability. I don't think he would be a SG at Louisville, maybe a combo although I heard DJ wants to develop as a PG. In the clip several names of interest were mentioned, so no Will or Harry.

It will be interesting to see the final list for his visits. Since these are scheduled apparently for December/January he will see the playing field far better after the signing period in November. In any case good luck to him.

Reply #552134 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sounds like a good time to be had in being recruited by Louisville.....maybe when the sanctions come it may be a better option to go elsewhere

Reply #552182 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its a shame I wasn't offered similar services when I was being recruited.

Reply #552183 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:37 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754