Anonymous
Years ago

NBL YouTube page

Was just browsing through the NBL YouTube page and note there have been no updates for 7 months. Sure, there have been no games during this time, but that hasn't stopped clubs such as the Wildcats continuing to upload content that might interest fans.

This to me represents poor fan engagement by the NBL. YouTube is a great way to put video content out there and is even more important for those entertainment products that struggle to gain coverage on your more traditional, mainstream media channels such as FTA.

Lift your game, NBL!

Topic #38092 | Report this topic

Indominous-Rex  
Years ago

http://www.aussiehoopla.com/nbl-can-continue-venture-improve/

This article talks about it, and how it can help.

I to find it weird and bad fan engagement, my best guess is that they are waiting for the season to start, before they upload proper highlights and videos like that.

Reply #552253 | Report this post

Perth Wilburs  
Years ago

Hopefully the NBL will go one step further and provide not only highlights of every game but full replays of every game using this media.

Reply #552257 | Report this post

Indominous-Rex  
Years ago

full replays on the internet for free? No way, thats never happening

Reply #552276 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:00 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754