greybuoy
Years ago

Anyone else have NBL streaming problems?

So, was I the only one to receive a dislocated, out of focus stream?

Topic #38122 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Mine was perfect all game.

Reply #552859 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

Worked a treat here in Saigon...

Reply #552861 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

Quality was perfect me running on WIFIi and 4G.
Couldn't be happier with the app and the streaming.

Reply #552865 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

Is there an option for on demand replays?

Reply #552872 | Report this post

Flinders80  
Years ago

Watched on an original iPad 2 via adsl 2 connection. Quality stream the whole game. From a production point of view, it was so much better. Example fox replays were of blocks, dunks, threes and good plays. Last year would have been fouls, turnovers and dancers

Reply #552874 | Report this post

Opt  
Years ago

Is the stream the same video as fox or is it similar to the blitz? Any commentators?

Whats the price?

Any support for chromecast?

Good to hear its better than previous efforts, im watching it on fox for now but interested to know

Reply #552883 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gotta love everyone wanting sumfing for nought

Reply #552886 | Report this post

BettyLeadfoot  
Years ago

Looking forward to testing this tomorrow. I will setup chromecast and see how it goes. Will use my Galaxy S4 over WIFI AC and a nexus 7 if I can.

I'm also interested in the price and if it will be a season subscription and might it have some pay per view offerings.

Reply #552907 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Opt, it was free and had the same commentators as the Fox broadcast (Hudson and Heal - who both did well). Seems that the streaming will cost after round 1, however.

Reply #552911 | Report this post

sarJ  
Years ago

Quality announcers!! 10 outa 10!

Reply #552913 | Report this post

RMQ  
Years ago

Mine didn't work at first. I turned my phone off and on and then it worked.

The stream was about 2 minutes behind the fox telecast though.

Reply #552919 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Perfext for me!

Here is a way to stream the NBL games on your PC:

How to watch the NBL live on your computer

Reply #552926 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

I had some issues with audio after a few minutes but I just reset my phone and it was ok after that. Great quality, I noticed the score wasn't shown initially but that was sorted out pretty quickly.

Reply #552957 | Report this post

AussiePride  
Years ago

I subscribed to Fox Digital at $5 a month. I watched the game on my computer through Fox Sports News. Worked fine in the default smaller window but when I went full screen it kept locking up after a minute or two requiring a restart in the browser (Firefox and Chrome). Not sure whether the problem may have been with Adobe Flash Player, the browser or the stream itself.

I am on ADSL2+ with a 12Mb download and .7 Mb Upload although at that time of night is it usually a fair bit less than that.

I will try on another PC tonight. Anyone else have similar issues?

Reply #552980 | Report this post

BettyLeadfoot  
Years ago

Chromecast works for tv. Use Cast Screen/Audio from within the chromecast app on your chrome device this mirrors the screen and then open nbl live as normal. Able to watch the replays.

For the pc use bluestacks.

Reply #553075 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It wasn't widescreen. On my phablet it didn't stretch the whole way. and the video look squashed so it's as if it tried to extend to fit the whole screen but couldn't?

Reply #553096 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

AussiePride,

Does the $5 a month enable you to watch the nbl replay of last nights game aswell as the foxsports news live stream?

Reply #553098 | Report this post

AussiePride  
Years ago

Yes, I have access to the full match replay while logged in. When I am not logged in it is not available.

Reply #553115 | Report this post

AussiePride  
Years ago

Just watched the first quarter Full Screen (Cairns vs Illawarra) on Fox Sports News through my digital subscription on the PC.

Didn't miss a beat. Looked really good. Indicating an average stream bitrate of about 1500 - 1600 kbps.

Reply #553124 | Report this post

BettyLeadfoot  
Years ago

Chromecast was blocky on tv for the games live feed. The replays I watched earlier today were much better.

Bluestacks on the PC was rubbish. Video sychnc was way out and not watchable.

Worked fine on my S4 and Nexus7 though but screen only orientates one way and of course that does not suit the stand so have to hold the device.

Will investigate Fox Digital because I really want to watch on pc and tv rather than phone and tablet. More comfortable this way for me and at a low price it's not worth the effort to find alternatives.

Reply #553220 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Another option is Foxtel GO but after trying it it sucks in terms of picture quality.

Usually I watch it for ESPN on a PC at work and after a minute or two it ends up being a really clear stream but that isn't the case with Fox Sports which remains blurred. Odd.

Interesting point re: Bluestacks I would have thought that would be a winner but doesn't sound like it. Although I have Fox so don't need to try it.

Reply #553222 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'll try Fox Sports/News Ltd digital pass whatever it's called tomorrow sounds like it is better than GO.

Reply #553224 | Report this post

Maclean  
Years ago

What result has other people got with bluestacks

Reply #557012 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:26 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754