On demand
Years ago

Full replay now up on NBL live app

Thought it deserved its own thread as so many people are asking and the news would get list elsewhere.

Topic #38125 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

This is fantastic!

Reply #552915 | Report this post

RMQ  
Years ago

Yep. Also a short highlights replay was available after the game yesterday.

AirPlay and mirroring also work for iOS devices and Apple TV.

Reply #552918 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

This is pretty sweet, as it kept getting referred to as a live streaming app so I'm sure most assumed that we might not get full game replays...

If this was up after the actual game (as I'm usually only able tos tart watching a game once it's nearly over) it would certainly make me rethink needing Foxtel...

Reply #552924 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe this is the thing that gets me to buy Apple TV...

Reply #552929 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Wookiee, was up on the App this morning, so expect half a day delay.

Reply #552933 | Report this post

NBL #1 Fan  
Years ago

Full replays are fantastic. Great if people can not make it to the game or watch it LIVE!!

NBL.com.au really needs to place full replays and highlights on their website. So far nothing!!

Reply #552935 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

looks like replay is also available on foxsports.com.au, need a subscription which i dont have, think it costs $5 per week, may be an option for those who want to watch on computer

Reply #552942 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

just tested it, I just signed up, for a subscription of $5 per week (currently have a temporary special for a few weeks for $2.50) you can watch the full replay on foxsports.com.au website in the video section.

Reply #552947 | Report this post

hm  
Years ago

This is good news, but was anyone else underwhelmed by last night's presentation? It was done the same as always : no highlights before game and nothing interesting at half time and quarter time intervals

Reply #552953 | Report this post

NBL #1 Fan  
Years ago

Is the $5 per week on top of a normal foxtel/foxtel play subscription or included?

Reply #552955 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

Looks like the replay is not "on demand" but only when fox sports news replayed the game. Still glad I got signed to foxtel though as I can record and watch the game when ever i like.

So loving being able to watch every NBL game no matter where I am...LK really has done an excellent job with this.

Reply #552958 | Report this post

D4444  
Years ago

If you have Foxtel then you do not need to pay the additional $5/week.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/subscribe/news/1/

Reply #552960 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think if you have a normal foxtel subscription you can access the 'locked' content on the foxsports.com.au, just need to log in.

Its a full match replay on demand, in the videos/basketball links on the foxsports.com.au, watching the 36ers game as we speak, the link is

http://www.foxsports.com.au/video?v=adl-v-nzb-full-match-replay_1227561305232

So yea its on demand, can watch when ever you want.

Im hoping/assuming other games go up there aswell, the app also has a link to a replay you can watch on demand, but this enables you to watch on a computer if you prefer over a phone/tablet like me.

Reply #552962 | Report this post

Oregon Al  
Years ago

I live in the United States. Does anyone know if the nbl live app is geoblocked over here?
Also, I'm not a techie at all, but it sounds like ipad mirrored to television is working (hdmi, Appletv, etc).

Reply #552983 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

I just hope that I can get on demand as I love watching a Wikdcats game on tv after I've seen it live and having games on live had me fearful but hopefully it's all good

Reply #552990 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm in Asia now and noticed that I need to connect via an Australian VPN to access the live stream (using the NBL Live Android app).

I assume that livebasketball.tv has been dumped completely. There is a mention of NBL, but seems to only be connected to last season.

Reply #553119 | Report this post

Woody  
Years ago

Yesterday it worked without a VPN.

I live in the UK today I had to download and install a VPN

Sux for us Aussies living abroad seriously.

I better be able to watch my Kings on Saturday morning.

This sucks so slow and bad graphic through VPN

Reply #553159 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Problem with VPNs are they have slow AU servers ;/ so trying to watch AU content abroad sucks... other way around in AU trying to watch US UK EU etc is fine but not the reverse sadly

Reply #553165 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

BA was part of FIBA therefore available on FIBA's livebasketball.tv so now that it's LK not surprised no link to FIBA's site.

Reply #553166 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Replay has now disappeared from the appbecause United have uploaded all their videos from last year. No search function. Just when I was going to sit down and watch the replay.

Reply #553218 | Report this post

Iggle Piggle  
Years ago

Yeah same here it's now gone.

Reply #553249 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

Trying to watch from Brasil. I've put the replay on from the Cairns game and it works perfectly for 30 seconds, but then the video stops but audio keeps going. Same thing happens if I try just watching highlights. Ideas?

Reply #553298 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cram continues to live up to his nomadic bum reputation :P

Reply #553337 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:40 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754