Anonymous
Years ago

New WNBL Website

The new WNBL website is up. Check it out

www.wnbl.com.au

Topic #38131 | Report this topic

paul  
Years ago

Looks nice, definitely an improvement if my first few clicks are anything to go by.

Reply #552979 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

At least it was up. Down again now, but yes it looked good..

Reply #553007 | Report this post

NBL #1 Fan  
Years ago

Excellent. It looked very nice, crisp and clean.

Will WNBL have free streaming for all games lives as well? That would really lift the profile of the women's game.

Reply #553009 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fingers crossed here!

Reply #553021 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Seriously are these people Forrest they launch a new website days out from the beginning of the new season and what do you know it crashes. Everything BA do is a muddled mess at best. Sack the lot of them and Anthony Moore start doing some work and shake those incompetent people up because your as bad they're

Reply #553189 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Seriously are these people for real they launch a new website days out from the beginning of the new season and what do you know it crashes. Everything BA do is a muddled mess at best. Sack the lot of them and Anthony Moore start doing some work and shake those incompetent people up because your as bad they're

Reply #553191 | Report this post

Andy  
Years ago

Well, what a load of rubbish. If you select WNBL news you get a random bunch of news from seasons past....Why? There have been many articles from this season already that should be the first news articles that come up when you select 'news'.
So Typical!

Reply #553269 | Report this post

NBL #1 Fan  
Years ago

At least the WNBL site is up to date, even goes as far as prediciting the winner of Canberra v Dandenong with Canberra pulling off an away win first up according to the ladder.

The NBL site has the ladder WAY down the bottom (need to scroll), and showws last season's ladder, even though this season is already two games old!

Reply #553285 | Report this post

Andy  
Years ago

^ Ha, Thanks WNBL, Im going to bet all my money on Canberra this week and make some cash!

Reply #553291 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So just found out with iPhone 6 you can't read the new live stats on your phone it doesn't fit into the screen and you can activate the link - in portrait or landscape! Good job WNBL

Reply #553643 | Report this post

Perth Wilburs  
Years ago

I only know of one game you can stream live, via youtube, does anyone know where else we can watch the other games? Foxtel?

Reply #553653 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This website is better than the NBL one.

Reply #553658 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

We'll see. It looks neat enough, which is a start.
Content is severely lacking atm and bit all over the place. The most important part to me is the ribbon along the top with this round's games & scores, and that part doesn't even appear when I view it on my phone so that's a big thumbs down.
It only launched yesterday (just silly to do that on day 1 of the new season) so hopefully the bugs will be ironed out soon enough.

Reply #553665 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:50 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754