Tyrell
Years ago

NBL Advertising/Fox Advertising

Hi All,

Driving down Grand Prom in Perth today (10 mins from city, frequented by thousands of vehicles daily) at the intersection with Walter Rd- where the Gull is, I noticed a massive billboard advertising the NBL coverage on Fox. This is the first of it's kind that I have seen (there are lot's of wildcats branded advertising- obviously!!!!). Just thought I throw it out as a positive, good to see the advertising!

Topic #38181 | Report this topic

Perth Wilburs  
Years ago

That is great. Good news to see a non-Wildcat ad for the NBL. I might have to check it out next time I'm in Maylands territory.

Reply #554675 | Report this post

Tyrell  
Years ago

I had to look back because I thought I'd missed the Wildcats player on it haha! Definitely no Wildcat on it, in fact it was Cedric Jackson holding a basketball on it!!

Reply #554701 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

pic or it didn't happen

Reply #554706 | Report this post

Kr  
Years ago

There is one in townsville on the way into the city too.

Reply #554726 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

There is a massive NBL billboard in the heart of Footscray in Melbourne.

Reply #554732 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

In Adelaide too.

Reply #554739 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There is one at Gepps Cross corner too

Reply #554751 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

I've seen a few around Adelaide.

Reply #554753 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

There's also one on corner of Stock Road and Leach Highway above the Willagee licensing centre.

Funny also while my daughter was watching Pepper Pig etc on youtube on my ipad the NBL TV ad came on before one of the videos.

Reply #554762 | Report this post

Mike  
Years ago

LK backing his words up with a national campaign, really good to see.

Doing in such a short time what those incompetents years before didn't / couldn't.

Reply #554784 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anything like this being promoted in Sydney?

Reply #555072 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:22 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754