Years ago

reserved seating at wayville?

Is there any for lightning games? If I purchase a membership does that get me a seat or just in the door?

Topic #38228 | Report this topic

POP  
Years ago

Based on Saturday's experience it is GA - one in, all in. The only reserved seats - a defined area - were for officials and guests.

Reply #556069 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

and hardly anyone sat at the officials and guests area

Reply #556079 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Maybe they need to increase the size of the pre fab seating that was behind the players benches. The Officials and guests looked pretty comfy, but we were really packed in. Great to see so many people at the game. There was no merchandise for sale anywhere, they probably could have sold a fair bit of stuff.

Reply #556083 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Membership gets you in the door only, however they open the doors to members earlier so they get to pick their spot.

We have a membership, pretty much get 2 games for free if you make it to all games.

I noticed they still had one or two pre fab seating arrangements still sitting on one of the other courts.

Reply #556139 | Report this post

Years ago

How early do members get in?

Reply #556170 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think last weeks game was 6pm (7:30 tip) for members and 6:30pm for the public

Reply #556194 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:45 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754