Isaac
Years ago

36ers announce Jerome Randle signing

"We are lucky to add a player of Jerome's calibre to our line up." said Joey Wright “He has speed and is a scorer.”

The club is now working against the clock to have Randle cleared in time to suit up against the Taipans at home tomorrow night.

Awards and Honours
2010 Reese’s All-Star Perfect Player of the Game
2010 1st Team All-Pacific-10 Conference
2010 Pac-10 Player of the Year
2010 Tom Hansen Conference Medal
2009 1st Team All-Pacific-10 Conference
Cal’s career leader in points scored (1,835 points), three pointers made (252), and free throw accuracy (88.1%)
Cal record for most consecutive free throws made (40)
Full announcement

Topic #38262 | Report this topic

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Dat Photoshop job.

Reply #556784 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just watching a Eurobasket game Ukraine v Estonia on youtube,

Randle has come off the bench in the 1st quarter, scored an efficient 9 points in 5 minutes and got the Ukraine the lead.

Looks to be lightining quick, uses his pace to get to the rim, has been unselfish enough, and seems to have a good mid range jumpshot and is fun to watch, more Gary Ervin than Jamar Wilson, which i like.

Reply #556791 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

He looked good in that first quarter besides that silly last shot of the quarter. It was so obvious what he was going to do.

Reply #556801 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Will he be cleared to play tomorrow night?

Reply #556806 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have no idea, but i hope so

I looks good to me, so cant wait to see how he goes in the NBL.

Reply #556813 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Seems he's playing tonite. While only yesterday ,I got the impression of him being comfortable , out there. He goes where wants to. The 'ship is in the bag.

Reply #556889 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Seemed like there was a bit of And1 in his game based on the video posted by the Sixers yesterday..... I like some showtime (the NBL needs it to a degree), but in the right measures.

Reply #556907 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

lol Camel, confident

Reply #556911 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

He's cocky, confident,not shy, a bitta showtime,tricks not seen in nbl.We gotta good one

Reply #556915 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Let's hope so! Very keen to hitup a few 36ers games and see some victories this season

Reply #556916 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Years ago

36ers just confirmed viat Twitter that Randle's clearance has been approved and he will play tonight.

Reply #556963 | Report this post

ShaneD  
Years ago

Yessssssssssssssssssss!
looking forward to tonight's game a whole lot more now :-)

Reply #557019 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:09 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754