36ersNayshun
Years ago

Post Game Pressers

Does any team release video of post-game press conferences? I'd be interested in seeing clubs do this a bit like the AFL clubs do. We get a few morsels in the papers the next day but I'd be interested to hear all of what the coach a best player from each team has to say after a game.

Thoughts?

Topic #38279 | Report this topic

koberulz  
Years ago

The Wildcats usually have theirs on their YouTube channel, AFAIK.

Reply #557377 | Report this post

dj  
Years ago

Wildcats presser after the breakers game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B314OTiQS98

Reply #557384 | Report this post

36ersNayshun  
Years ago

Well that's no surprise that the gold mine does.

Reply #557388 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why? Because they are more professional than any other team?

Reply #557401 | Report this post

Casey Prowler  
Years ago

The way a sports club should be run. #30straight

Reply #557413 | Report this post

Matthew  
Years ago

Its pretty easy to upload a video to youtube too. I guess the Wildcats dont see the need to create the video, send it to NBL HQ (who Im guessing like most Business staff of any company dont work weekends) who then upload it on the Monday 3-4 days after the game was held.

Also they dont do a presser after every game.

One last thing, to the people who keep complaining about the lace of Social Media posts lately, Ive been seeing a lot from the 36ers and Sydney Kings on my facebook feed. Some dude in Adelaide 'Carbo loading with a Hamburger' and Sydney saying how they got beaten. I think the 36ers are definetly doing way better than they were doing last year.

Its just doing that stuff year after year, day after day even if they team is going bad or good. Just consistency.

Reply #557426 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Kings do most of the time as well. Thats about it.

Reply #557473 | Report this post

GordonG  
Years ago

Taipans email links to all members and media

Reply #557571 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:38 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754