Anonymous
Years ago

Delly 1st in the league asts/turnov and 3rd in +/-

Delly killing it, leading the league in assists/turnovers with 17! (next highest is 10)

Also 3rd in league with +/- and is joined by some huge players.

He is also 19th in the league in assists.

Not bad for a role player..

Topic #38358 | Report this topic

RMQ  
Years ago

Beast Mode.

Reply #560616 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Playing well. But we are only 3.6% of the way through the regular season. 3 games is too small a statistical sample to tell you anything. All you are doing is providing fodder for idiots who will now want to tear him down when he inevitably has a bad game.

Reply #560619 | Report this post

Remember when the Big Three joined Rondo and the Celtics? Those four were the league leaders in +/-, as long as whichever fifth scrub they had on the court with them at the time. Its a very misleading stat.

Reply #560620 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I guess that's why the other PG Mo Williams has a +/- of 0.7 and a PER half of Dellys..

Reply #560626 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And you guys laughed at me when I said he will be an All Star this season.

Reply #560655 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Roll out the peanut butter then...

Reply #560689 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

"In 39 minutes sharing the court together, Dellavedova, Jefferson and Thompson are outscoring opponents by 55.6 points per 100 possessions."

Reply #560717 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:17 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754