Bear
Years ago

NH: Jarryd Hayne unclaimed by other NFL teams

Jarryd Hayne unclaimed by other NFL teams, likely to head back to San Francisco 49ers is the headline, reading the article I tend to very much agree that his career isn't over by a long shot.

In fact I think he is exactly what the 49'ers need right now, especially with the serious knee injury to Reggie BUSH...

http://www.news.com.au/sport/american-sports/jarryd-haynes-future-decided-today/story-fnq2nnu6-1227591889420

Read more:

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/us-sports/jarryd-hayne-unclaimed-by-other-nfl-teams-likely-to-head-back-to-san-francisco-49ers-20151102-gkp81k.html

Topic #38366 | Report this topic

LEAST MODE!!!

Reply #560792 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Could replace Ebi Ere

Reply #560793 | Report this post

snooch  
Years ago

Hopefully now we won't have to hear hourly updates on what he's doing.
Most over-hyped story of all time. I mean, good luck to the bloke and all, but the way it's been beaten up in the media is astounding.

Reply #560827 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I hope he at least gets a chance to show what he can do. '9ers have been awful but nothing to do with Hayne as he hasn't been given a chance yet so if they don't grab him back they are dicks.

Reply #560851 | Report this post

Thunder Jam  
Years ago

Who gives a rats?

Reply #560852 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ever heard of the code, 'If you can't say something decent, don't say anything at all'?

Reply #560892 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:43 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754