TR
Years ago

Rick Brunson going to the Sonics

It appears that Rick Brunson is heading to the Sonics. Rick appears to have been given a 1 year, 1 mill contract.

The link is on www.hoopshype.com/rumors

Topic #3837 | Report this topic

40th Street Black  
Years ago

Is Rick Brunson the luckiest NBA player alive? He is the Australian Warrick Giddey!

He must be able to S%%^ some really good C$@*!

Reply #44621 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

How many teams is that now that he has played for

Reply #44637 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

New York, Portland, Boston, Chicago, Toronto, LA Clippers, Seattle.

Reply #44644 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

he'd wanna pick up a contract cause he was cut by the Clippers

Reply #44647 | Report this post

MM  
Years ago

Doesn't matter how many teams he's played for , he still has played in the NBA, he must be doing something right???

Reply #44653 | Report this post

40th Street Black  
Years ago

MM,

Can you open your mouth without showing your teeth?

Reply #44660 | Report this post

MM  
Years ago

No because Im usually smiling when I do it

Reply #44704 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Snippet from an article in the LA Times

Rick Brunson, a starter in 39 games for the Clippers last season, was disappointed that he wasn't offered a contract to return.

"I wanted to be a Clipper," said the journeyman point guard, who said he would sign a one-year guaranteed contract with the Seattle SuperSonics this weekend. "They're the only team that gave me an opportunity to play, showcase my skill, and I had every intention of coming back&.

"I was hurt, man&. I still don't have an answer why I'm not a Clipper. The only answer I got was, 'We'll call you back, we'll let you know.' "

Link: http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/clippers/la-sp-clippers4aug04,1,5699741.story?coll=la-headlines-sports&ctrack=1&cset=true

Reply #44795 | Report this post

Sonic  
Years ago

Supersonics forums are suprisingly positive about this pick up. I couldnt believe it... they have basically critisized every move the sonics have made in the last 2 years, and now they are calling Brunson's signing a positive mood.

Maybe they know something we dont....

Reply #44834 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:10 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754