Tyrell
Years ago

Townsville Corporate Boxes

Having watched the Townsville home games, their corporate boxes (directly in front of the camera) are mostly empty despite having company logos on them. Surely if a company is forking out money to sponsor the club they would take advantage of their boxes? Does anyone know what the go is with this?

Would go a long way to making the tv coverage look a lot better- crowdwise!

Topic #38375 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

perhaps the corporate boxes haven't been sold and the signage is hold over from past seasons or different sports.

Reply #560932 | Report this post

CT  
Years ago

Could be doing it to reduce debt owed to local creditors?

Reply #560957 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

I suspect anon is correct. I know my company had some signage up one season and when I quizzed them they said it was from a previous sponsorship deal.

Reply #560963 | Report this post

OKC  
Years ago

Yes, what anon said. They're placeholder signs. The marketing team needs to either advertise/network better or drop their prices. Looks bad to have empty boxes!

Reply #562189 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:13 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754