Perth fan
Years ago

FOXTEL iQ3

Hi, just a quick question. Has anyone else had foxtel installed just before nbl season with iq3 system (satellite connection)? I'm finding it doesn't allow deleting of recordings and quite often needs a hard reset. Is this a regular problem for others? I've done everything foxtel suggests to rectify it. Anyone have any ideas to help? Thanks

Topic #38472 | Report this topic

Smith  
Years ago

Same. I asked for clarification and they gave me $150 credit. They also asked if I wanted to downgrade to the IQ2 as the 3 has some issues they still need to sort out. It's not ideal but I'm ok with it all things considered - it is Telstra owned after all, and they have a deplorable history for working products.

Reply #564488 | Report this post

Perth fan  
Years ago

Ok thanks. Mine is through Telstra too. I will try and see if I can downgrade to iq2. It's just getting frustrating.

Reply #564501 | Report this post

NBL Fan  
Years ago

I recently upgraded from the IQ2 system and honestly the IQ3 system is a piece of trash. Slow, unresponsive and just painful.

Reply #564503 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Thanks for the heads up guys, I will now stay with my trusty IQ2 also, not replacing something that works with something that doesn't...

Just like my iPhone4, absolute quality piece of tech', still solid after 5+ years (old is gold)!

Reply #564703 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:58 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754