PlaymakerMo
Years ago

Delly Beast Mode Alert

With 3:48 left in the 2nd quarter, Delly's racked up 9 assists (1 turnover) in 14 minutes of play.

Highest +/- for the Cavs at +13.

His blemish being 0-3 FGs for 0 points.

Topic #38509 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

thanks for the alert playmaker. he is heating up!

Reply #565613 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It is interesting to note that some commentators don't rate the assist anywhere as highly as the score, yet the clever ones do.

Reply #565629 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

His game is on another level this year

Reply #565630 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

I think his game has improved along the same lines as any NBA player who works hard and tries to improve their game.

That happens naturally, however he has always played like this and he has always been a leader, a winner and a team player.

The thing that has changed is IMO the opportunity and respect he has gained through his effort and now others are seeing what most of us already know.

Reply #565635 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Delly finished with 7 points, a game-high 13 assists and a game-high +16. 39 minutes on court, with Mo Williams out.

Reply #565637 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

More importantly Isaac his team got over the Bucks who are proving to be hard to defeat...

Reply #565638 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Has really improved passing (not in terms of decision making which was always sound, but in terms of hand eye coordination).

Reply #565658 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I think he's just more comfortable picking the passing angles against the more athletic defenders, and that's come from playing time for the Cavs and Boomers the past two years.

He struggled at the 2014 WC because he hadn't played a lot of PG the season before. He's back motoring now though.

Reply #565676 | Report this post

Baller#3  
Years ago

I think it would suit the team better to run delly at the 1 and Irving at the 2 when both on court together. Irving is the better scorer, delly the better passer.

Reply #565684 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I talked so much shit about this guy last season. Well and truly has turned me from hater to biggest fan. Some of his passes, especially that little backhand thing he does, still look horrible, but damn they're effective. Keep it up delly!

Reply #565772 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:24 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754