Anonymous
Years ago

Delly beast mode alert

Just into the third and Delly is on 10pts 2rebs 3asts +22. Fouls may slow him down though..

Topic #38519 | Report this topic

paul  
Years ago

Pretty awesome watching Delly control this game today, great patience and poise, especially as his form during the season seems to have a pretty strong correlation with how he performs for the Boomers.

Reply #565963 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Delly with a game high +27. Next highest was lebron on +17

Reply #565965 | Report this post

Beast mode  
Years ago

Delly has been playing like this more consistently. I think we should stop referring to it as "beast mode" now.

We should only use "beast mode" when he dunks or when Lebron and him develop a fancy handshake.

Reply #565967 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nailed it Beast mode!

Reply #565977 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

12 points 3 assists= beast mode

Reply #565980 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Delly looks far more comfortable this season already, and has learned to cope with playing against other guards with greater athleticism and length.

Doing Australia proud.

Reply #566004 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he looks taller

Reply #566120 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Is this the game where to opposition coach got tech-ed twice and thrown out of the game for entering onto the court and bumping into the referee?

Reply #566144 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes

Reply #566148 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Seems like coaches are pushing that boundary, I also noticed a couple of NBL coaches wandering onto the court during play.

It maybe time for the officials to warn them to stay off the court, I know this is off-topic, but it is just something that reminded me as I am starting to see it a bit.

Delly was just huge in this game, I really love the confidence he is gaining from his team mates now, also the crowd and commentators alike seem to appreciate the way he goes about it...

Reply #566160 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agreed Bear

Reply #566193 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:07 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754