jordan
Years ago

why is hunter so crap

they suck

Topic #386 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Have you seen the squad they have put together for there second NBL season?? doubt you will be saying that at years end.

Reply #2850 | Report this post

jordan  
Years ago

yeah i wish my team had kingma on it

Reply #2852 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Ahh finally a Kingma joke! Boti might use that one!

Reply #2853 | Report this post

jordan  
Years ago

mann is also a great player, what a point. quaility coming out from every position on the floor, go hunter

Reply #2857 | Report this post

basman  
Years ago

u sound like u have a few self-issues to deal with jordan....very negative towards a lot of things. maybe you should see a psychologist.

Reply #2860 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I don't believe that Kingma has been signed by Hunter.

This is their 2004/05 roster:

4 Kavossy Franklin G
5 Cullen, Geordie C
6 Josh Morgan G
7 Larry Davidson F
8 Mitch Selwood F
14 Brad Davidson G
21 Russell Hinder C
22 Clayton Shields F
30 Ben Melmeth C
32 Brendan Mann G

Reply #2863 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Hmm jordan making a name for himself (or herself) very quickly as someone who has NO clue.

Hunter last night beat Univeristy of Nebraska (Cornhuskers) 102-91 in a pre season game.

The Huskers have just come off an 18-13 season, in which they reached the NCAA play offs for the first time in 5 years.

Ben Melmeth scored 24 points, had 5 rebounds, 3 assists and went 10-10 from the free throw line.

Well done jordan.

Reply #2868 | Report this post

Player 89  
Years ago

sorry to say jordan but i really dont think that many people here like you so maybe if u stop posting stuff they will not bag u so much!

Reply #2872 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

"why is hunter so crap? they suck"

Hmmm...a well thought out arguement with facts and reasons why (not).

Got any reason for these thoughts???

Reply #2892 | Report this post

kdfha  
Years ago

Compare their roster to the kings roster and i think u will find that jordan isnt far off the truth with his statement!

Reply #4042 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:27 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754