Ugly Igley
Years ago

Grizzlies assign James Ennis to Iowa Energy

Ennis to D-League

http://www.nba.com/grizzlies/news/ennis-to-energy-151204

Topic #38632 | Report this topic

Greeny  
Years ago

James Ennis recalled to the Grizzlies after a 32pt debut with Energy.

http://www.nba.com/grizzlies/news/ennis-recalled-151206

Reply #569527 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Haha! Way to go James!

Reply #569532 | Report this post

RMQ  
Years ago

That's pretty awesome - I imagine this is what time travel is like.

Reply #569548 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

Maybe NBL clubs should drop out of form players back to local leagues to rack up 50 point games to get them back in form.

Reply #569551 | Report this post

That's all it is really. After sitting on the bench for so long guys need a chance to just get that rhythm of playing some games. Its not necessarily a demotion

Reply #569626 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rythym of playing some games

Plays one game and does it. Shows he's d league/ NBL level and not NBA

Reply #569630 | Report this post

Ricky  
Years ago

Wildcats just need to naturalise Beal and bring Ennis back in. Marvin will find a way.

Reply #569638 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Forget keeping Beal... Get Lisch back.

Reply #569667 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

I don't get how these guys pretty much completely fall out of the roster, often for weeks at a time, then suddenly when they get demoted to D-League, they still are at their peak and drop huge numbers.
You'd think they'd go cold, not playing for that period of time.

One thing I've always wondered is how often they train in NBA. They play every other day, and travel regularly, you'd think that they wouldn't have much time for consistent training sessions.

Reply #569689 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Prather is playing outstanding basketball at the moment, even for ennis i wouldnt feel good about cutting him. Only way is if ennis is in for 3 years no player option

Reply #569713 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Any idea if Beal is considering naturalisation?

Reply #569726 | Report this post

Horbs  
Years ago

From what I've read (which could be wildly incorrect) most guys lift weights everyday, then they have a light team session on game days and a harder session on non-game days. Most players also do their individual stuff as well. There's always a shoot around before games so even if they don't play big minutes their eyes should be prett much in from that you would think

Reply #569730 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:55 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754