Anonymous
Years ago

NBL Live: No OT for you!

Can't believe NBL Live cut the feed during OT in the Taipans v Hawks game. 1:55 to go!

Arh!!

Topic #38669 | Report this topic

YoYo  
Years ago

"Don't miss a minute of live action"

Reply #570552 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Foxtel

Reply #570554 | Report this post

DaAnswer  
Years ago

Ridiculous!!

Reply #570556 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

Personally, I reckon in the regular season, a draw should stand, and split the points. Would make the table more interesting and be a more fitting reward for the two teams who have slugged it out.

Reply #570577 | Report this post

No Dazz.

Reply #570578 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Been a die hard NBL and Sixers fan for years and I am finding myself losing interest this year. Can't make games due to midweek schedule. Lack of membership engagement in the off season. The worst umpiring and most inconsistent decisions in years. The tv issues and just not finding it professional and of course Coreys commentating. Looking forward to big bash and finding myself drawn to other things far more interesting and less frustrating. Bye bye NBL...

Reply #570587 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon 570587 are you #blowout guy?

Reply #570589 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Personally, I reckon in the regular season, a draw should stand, and split the points. Would make the table more interesting and be a more fitting reward for the two teams who have slugged it out.
Been a die hard NBL and Sixers fan for years and I am finding myself losing interest this year. Can't make games due to midweek schedule. Lack of membership engagement in the off season. The worst umpiring and most inconsistent decisions in years. The tv issues and just not finding it professional and of course Coreys commentating. Looking forward to big bash and finding myself drawn to other things far more interesting and less frustrating. Bye bye NBL...

It's officially Crazy Round.

Reply #570592 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:56 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754