David
Years ago

Dwight Howard unhappy in Houston

Dwight unhappy in Orlando:

Dwight unhappy in LA:

Dwight unhappy in Houston, could be on the trading block. Can anyone see a pattern?

NBA players today maybe expect too much, and is a warning to some players that the grass is not necessary greener on the other side. Just ask Carmello Anthony and Stephon Marbury.......

"Dwight Howard is extremely unhappy in Houston playing second fiddle to alpha dog James Harden, multiple league sources tell SheridanHoops.com. And with the Rockets underachieving more than any NBA team, look for them to try to move Howard later this season."

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25415144/rumor-dwight-howard-unhappy-in-houston-rockets-looking-to-deal

Topic #38696 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

He's too soft when the focus is on him. Should just learn to be happy playing second fiddle or in a small market unlikely to make playoffs. Or just get away from Harden.

Reply #571072 | Report this post

He backed up his whinge today with a solid 4 points and 4 boards. That'll show everyone why he deserves to be top dog.

Reply #571074 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

He wants to be the top guy in a top team. Only problem is, he's not good enough.

Reply #571075 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wants to be the main guy in Houston (Harden), wanted to be the main guy in LA (Kobe) and left Orlando because he WAS the main guy and didn't have enough help?

Someone will give this guy a max deal after this season though.

Reply #571082 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Was an Orlando fan since I was a kid and he put me off the franchise when he had VanGundy fired.

Reply #571084 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

And it will be a waste of money

Reply #571085 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Anyone gives Dwight Howard a max deal, they're crazy.

He relies on size and athleticism. That'll decline with age and he's 30 now. He doesn't have the footwork and fundamentals to stay effective until his late 30's.

Reply #571088 | Report this post

Clap  
Years ago

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!!!

Reply #571091 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Another team....
Another baby mama..

Reply #571096 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He looked like utter crap today against Cousins. If Houston could get anything worthwhile in a packiage with him and Terrence Jones they would be crazy not to bite.

Reply #571099 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Either he learns to adapt to being second fiddle or he never wins a championship..

I'd be telling Dwight its that simple.

Reply #571111 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Attitude problems, 30 years old, 11 years in the league, 0 post moves. Tells you a lot about his dedication. Coasted on athleticism for his entire career, and his body is now beginning to break down... If I were a GM, I'd steer well clear.

Reply #571115 | Report this post

Indominous-Rex  
Years ago

If I was a GM, the only way that I would sign him, is if he's on veterans minimum. He's problem isn't just lack of any actual skill but his terrible attitude.

Reply #571125 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

BooHoo

Reply #571152 | Report this post

snooch  
Years ago

Biggest non-winner in the history of basketball.

Reply #571166 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Reply #571215 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Needs to do a David West & play to win & not take up cap space. Would love to see him in New York or Philly & help create something. He's certainly not happy in Houston!

Reply #571216 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Dwight can keep right away from the Knicks.
I do not want him. Too much of a sook.

He can go to Brooklyn and build there.

Reply #571233 | Report this post

bo  
Years ago

According to Rock Kamla of NBA tv he will be dealt soon .Hawks beat writer saying Horford,Mike Scott and another player for Terry and Howard.That is a great deal for Houston.

Reply #571239 | Report this post

bo  
Years ago

Rick Kamla

Reply #571240 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

He'd be a solid back up Center at the Spurs.

We do already have an all Euroleague first teamer and all round nice guy though, with a good attitude. Still, our team's getting old.

So I'd trade Boban Marjanavic for Dwight Howard and a future draft pick.

Reply #571374 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

Philly bound for their injured number 1 picks ?

Reply #571538 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

What are you talking about?
Howard would be terrible with the Spurs. Pop would rip into him and he'd cry like a baby.

Last thing i'd want is my Spurs ruined by the ill disciplined Howard who pretty much represents everything the Spurs aren't. He can't even learn to not be #1 let alone be a team player who's like #6 or #7

Reply #571547 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

And if i'm Atlanta, why on earth would I trade Horford for Howard? Are there underlying issues with Horford or something?

Reply #571548 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:00 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754