Lebron will be coach & gm lol

Reply #574607 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lol LeFail

Reply #574608 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

At heat hey st had to play...now he wants to control eveything.....that's why Miami are a class organisation and win titles....and the Cavs won't!

Reply #574609 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Pat Riley wouldn't put up with players over ruling the coaching staff, Cleveland obviously think it's fine.

Reply #574615 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

lol LeBron, imagine if he was in a team with Coach Pop. Coach Pop wouldn't take the crap LeBron does like overruling plays etc. He'd sit him on the bench until he stops being a child.

LeBron might not have instigated it, but if LeBron wanted coach Blatt staying, Coach Blatt would have been untouchable

Reply #574624 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Wow, so what is the new coach going to do differently?

Does he go like, well we gotta get Le Bron the ball more in isolation plays.....Wait!

Reply #574671 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

"Wow, so what is the new coach going to do differently?"

Not sure about this new plan of missing as many free throws as possible.

Reply #574679 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lue has already thrown Blatt under the bus by saying they're not going to do anything different just better.

I liked SVG's comment about the Cavs "Theatre of the Absurd".

Another Cavs coach gets LeKnifed.

Reply #574680 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Well they have played like shit today, so Lue might want to shut up and let the wins do his talking. Already behind the 8 ball.

Reply #574681 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Cavs missed a lot of shots today, but I thought they looked pretty similar to how they have all season - ie. Lue didn't magically install a competent offense overnight. LeBron's body language seemed about the best it's been since he returned to Cleveland.

I don't even know what kind of player Kevin Love is these days. He is so bad on defense that if he isn't putting up the video game type of numbers that he put up in Minnesota, then he's a liability on the court.

Reply #574682 | Report this post

Watching ESPN today and I think they summed it up very well. GS and SA star players/team work very well off the ball. Cavs stars (LeBron, Love, Irving) work best with the ball. Not conducive to good offence in pressure situations. Back to team ball beats isolation.

Reply #574700 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Modern day problem with basketball.

No one has any patience anymore.

Everyone wants to chop and change if they don't win within a year or two.

That's what I used to love about the West around the 2005s. Those top teams had confidence that they could win, confidence in their abilities, personel, systems and coaches. Made for some absolute classic battles.

Rivalries don't exist in the NBA anymore, because teams never play each other in multiple series over multiple years anymore, because teams chop and change so much - unlike the Suns-Lakers, Suns-Spurs, Suns-Mavs rivalries. Also the rivalries in the East of the 90s.

Reply #574731 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

You're a bit of a Suns fan I see MACDUB, missing a few rivalries like Spurs-Lakers, Spurs-Mavs ;)

Reply #574739 | Report this post

Two very interesting reads on the situation. One is the article from Woj, who points the blame at Lebron and his management team, pulling the strings behind the scenes in order to build the Lebron brand.

The other from the NBA's propaganda machine, otherwise known as ESPN, who seem to blame Blatt for not controlling or fitting in with his team of primadonnas. You obviously don't fire the star players if there is a rift in the team but that doesn't mean you excuse their poor behaviour and attitudes either.

Reply #574740 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Haha, yep massive fan of that Suns outfit KET.

Was absolutely gutted they couldn't get out of the West. Those series were amazing to watch. Their "7 seconds and less" play was so exciting. I remember some of those games..Nash getting checked into the scorers table, Amare missing a crucial game because he got up off the bench (i was fuming), Raja Bell clothes-lining Kobe, Nash getting absolutely posterised by Kobe.

Yep, between the Spurs, Suns, Lakers and Mavs from 2003 to 2010, there were so many classic battles.

Reply #574745 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:55 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754