joshuapending
Years ago

Super bowl spoiler talk here

For those of us trying to avoid the results so we can watch a replay after work could all talk please go here. Thanks, go panthers.

Topic #38950 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Had more fun watching grass grow, shit game.

Reply #576664 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

Don't watch it. One of the dullest SBs in years.

Reply #576720 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon #576664 yeah true many better sports out there but it's still way better than AFL & NRL.

Reply #576722 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Well, it's an annual ritual at my place, something I look forward to and enjoy no matter which teams make it.

This year I found the officiating frustrating, several calls or non-calls favoured Denver it seemed and they were game changers to boot.

The juggle and catch just before Newton got stripped and the Broncos defense scored with a recovery in the end-zone was not overturned when it was obviously a catch, quite disgraceful I thought.

That being said, the Denver defense was again exceptional and deserved the result, they proved once again why they are the number one D in the NFL this season.

Panthers may need to lose one to come back and win one, they were a little over awed on offense and Cam wasn't quite Cam today.

As the saying goes, offense wins games, defense wins championships.

Reply #576731 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bear NFL wanted a fairytale ending for Manning they were always going to get help their way. But agreed very good defence.

Reply #576734 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Rob Lowe, Bill Romanowski and all thing twitter memes were the highlight of thr superbowl for me. Cam Newton was the great hype, that was horrible. Also Peyton's Budweiser plug was a very savvy vet move $$$$.

Reply #576747 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Agree, the Mannings are storybooks for the NFL and yes I noticed he was all over the beer-fest plugging Budweiser and some other brand I think it was, just before he thanked god, such a good christian.

You could almost say there was a little bit of a conspiracy theory developing the way the game was officiated, but nothing can be taken away from that defense, they were brutal today and two weeks ago...

Reply #576756 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Peyton does it again. Amazing talent

Reply #576778 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Peyton finally wins a second Super Bowl and along t he way corrected his awful playoff win-loss record which now finally sits at over 50% @ 14-13. Two birds one stone. Three birds actually as he tied his kid brother's record.

Reply #576829 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:28 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754