Aussie Basketball Travellers Dunk Basketball Uniforms
NBL.TV - get it now!

joshuapending
Last year

Super bowl spoiler talk here

For those of us trying to avoid the results so we can watch a replay after work could all talk please go here. Thanks, go panthers.

Report this topic

Anonymous
Last year
13:39 8 Feb 16

Reply #576664

re: Super bowl spoiler talk here

Had more fun watching grass grow, shit game.

Report this post

Speed44
Last year
19:42 8 Feb 16

Reply #576720

Don't watch it. One of the dullest SBs in years.

Report this post

Anonymous
Last year
19:44 8 Feb 16

Reply #576722

Anon #576664 yeah true many better sports out there but it's still way better than AFL & NRL.

Report this post

Bear
Last year
20:12 8 Feb 16

Reply #576731

Well, it's an annual ritual at my place, something I look forward to and enjoy no matter which teams make it.

This year I found the officiating frustrating, several calls or non-calls favoured Denver it seemed and they were game changers to boot.

The juggle and catch just before Newton got stripped and the Broncos defense scored with a recovery in the end-zone was not overturned when it was obviously a catch, quite disgraceful I thought.

That being said, the Denver defense was again exceptional and deserved the result, they proved once again why they are the number one D in the NFL this season.

Panthers may need to lose one to come back and win one, they were a little over awed on offense and Cam wasn't quite Cam today.

As the saying goes, offense wins games, defense wins championships.

Report this post

Anonymous
Last year
20:15 8 Feb 16

Reply #576734

Bear NFL wanted a fairytale ending for Manning they were always going to get help their way. But agreed very good defence.

Report this post

Kobe24
Last year
21:30 8 Feb 16

Reply #576747

Rob Lowe, Bill Romanowski and all thing twitter memes were the highlight of thr superbowl for me. Cam Newton was the great hype, that was horrible. Also Peyton's Budweiser plug was a very savvy vet move $$$$.

Report this post

Bear
Last year
22:43 8 Feb 16

Reply #576756

Agree, the Mannings are storybooks for the NFL and yes I noticed he was all over the beer-fest plugging Budweiser and some other brand I think it was, just before he thanked god, such a good christian.

You could almost say there was a little bit of a conspiracy theory developing the way the game was officiated, but nothing can be taken away from that defense, they were brutal today and two weeks ago...

Report this post

Anonymous
Last year
10:30 9 Feb 16

Reply #576778

Peyton does it again. Amazing talent

Report this post

Anonymous
Last year
14:15 9 Feb 16

Reply #576829

Peyton finally wins a second Super Bowl and along t he way corrected his awful playoff win-loss record which now finally sits at over 50% @ 14-13. Two birds one stone. Three birds actually as he tied his kid brother's record.

Report this post

Reply to this topic

Name Email

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Juno 47

Title
Rules: You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players. Learn how to embed YouTube videos or tweets
Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

NBL.TV - Your team, live and free!
Liam Flynn - basketball coaching and consulting

Recent Posts

NBL.TV - Your team, anytime, anywhere. Live and free*.

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:11 pm, Mon 23 Jan 2017 | Posts: 644,858 | Last 7 days: 1,699