Premier
Years ago

Premier League 2016

Premier League only 3 weeks away! Are any teams shaping up to challenge Norwood in men or women or will it be status quo?

What's happened in the off season? I have heard nothing. Any player or coach movement?

Topic #39007 | Report this topic

W  
Years ago

Yeah would be good to know some import names and such!?

Reply #578354 | Report this post

W  
Years ago

And which 36ers are in too?

Reply #578355 | Report this post

Premier  
Years ago

One returning import but for a new club.

Anyone have names of the new imports? I've heard Norths is already playing. Anyone seen him? What other clubs have imports?

Any 6ers or lightning playing?

Reply #579017 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Now Southern have Creek & Johns you'd think they might push top 5. Do they have any depth though? Or just those 2? And do they have any size?

Forestville, Norwood & West will be good as always. Centrals I think have Carlin so they'll be competitive. Sturt seems to always get results.

Eastern & Woodville look to be struggling the most. South depending on import.

How about girls? North & Norwood again?

Reply #580357 | Report this post

Fish Fingers  
Years ago

Is there a rule about how many WNBL players can be used?
I see Thacker, McKendrick, Robinson.
They also have an import - will be tough for a change.

Salary cap will be getting a work out too, paying for them and also Creek.... but Im sure no club is going to pay outside of the cap right... you know, because BasketballSA will be checking and all

Reply #580676 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:51 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754