Bo Hamburger
Years ago

Crocs get up again

According to the U21 Worlds' website, Australia got up by 1 against Israel over night, 105-104. Newley top-scored for Aus with 22.

That's 3 out of 3 for the guys - a nice start!

Topic #3902 | Report this topic

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

And at the risk of stat-padding accusations, Israel's best-named player had a good game, with Lior Lipshits playing 9 minutes and making both his foul shots.

Lipshits also becomes the second member of the All-Swearword Name Team, behind foundation member and team captain, Gregor Fucka (aka The Big Fucka), from Italy.

I better go wash my hands now after typing that - they're filthy.

Reply #45530 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

LOL ...

pad pad ..

Reply #45560 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

Skyhook,

I knew it was a risk, but it was a risk I had to take. I note that your post didn't exactly bring much to the table - just as this current post isn't, either.

So yes, I'm a stat-padder, and I'm proud. I dare you to post to deny that you are one too. :)

Reply #45603 | Report this post

wackawackawoo  
Years ago

There is nothing worse than pad staters who add nothing to the thread but simply post to stat their pads ...

Reply #45610 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

gregor fucka - pronounced "Fooshka"

what at legend - i remember him at sydney olympics - and seeing his singlet for the first time!

and the best bit was Roy and HG - they showed no mercy on this man!

Reply #45645 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

eeerrr hate to ruin a good story but israel didn't play in the basketball at the sydney olympics

or is the joke on me?

Reply #45652 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Fucka played for Italy.

Reply #45653 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

eer duh me then italy did play must have been in a dream can't recall the name

Reply #45655 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:00 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754